Spirited News & Observations II -- NGE/Baxter

PhotoDave219

Savages, great way to put it.

Since my only foray into journalism was HS yearbook, is cropping ok? Not being a jag, serious question. The more I think about it that could really change the context. Blurring, black boxing, that's seems black and white to me.

I hav no problem with it just as so it doesnt alter what youre communicating. Great example, there was an AP photo from Monday of a guy in a wheelchair from Boston. 90% of the time, I've seen it cropped in. The Atlantic ran the original crop and its quite the stomach turning, graphic photo. Cropping in doesnt change anything in the photo and make it more palatable to the viewing public. But those are decisions done farther up the chain by the AP.

Again, the general rule is not to deceive people.

luv

That would depend on what you want them for. o_O
I just never saw one IRL and I'd like to. I like animals. :)

I don't even really care if I am called a Fangirl. My skin is pretty thick. Fine by me. :)

Good job being Bob, btw!!!

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Oh, right. I care for neither and I refuse to work for them both.

Not to rehash ethics, but any deception if wrong, especially visual deception. Gotta be true to the public.... even if the guy has no legs.

If they don't want people to see it then dont publish the photo.

RSoxNo1

I wanted to have a group screening with MAGICal members so we could take it apart and get drunk together.

As bad as you think it is, trust me, it is much, much worse.

If I were someone looking to take my first WDW trip (and didn't have KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), then I would be making plans to go elsewhere after viewing it.

I was praying for a Stacey Aswad appearance!
MST3K style commentary? I'm for it.

the.dreamfinder

@EPCOT Explorer retweeted a tweet from an interesting fellow named ALittleWhistle
A Little Whistle said:
Walt Disney Studios Park in Paris is openly recognized as the worst designed Disney theme park in the world. The creative team was promoted.

A Little Whistle said:
The executive Imagineering team responsible for Walt Disney Studios in Paris is now entirely in charge of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim.

More here: https://twitter.com/ALittleWhistle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom