Spirited News and Observations and Opinions ...

Places like Le Cellier and Be Our Guest are not in the same league as French Laundry and Alinea. There is a reason those places are booked up months in advance. There is no reason that any place at WDW with the possible exception of Victoria & Albert's needs to be booked 6 months in advance.

True they are not in the same level...but they also see way more foot traffic and more guests so it make sense is logical that they should be able to book reservations far in advance. In general, families book trips to WDW atleast 1 year in advance. In general, families book trips to other cities such as New York or Chicago 2-3 months in advance.

M.rudolf

Its funny how when I was a child we used to never have to tell our parents where we were going, how late we were staying out, etc. and nothing happened to us and and we grew up to be productive members of society. And how now kids are so sheltered that they are failing to make in the real world. Buts thats a discussion for a different time. He has no right to scream about something he has no knowledge about. He thinks that every front line CM will have all his and his daughters personal info. That is borderline insane behavior.
Excuse me, I'm probably a lot older than you, and I always told my parents where I was going and how late I was going to be, that's just common courtesy. But from the way that you post it really seems like your lacking isn't the courtesy department. As someone who has conversed with Disneyhead on numerous occasions I will gladly stand up and say he knows what he's talking about. I'd feel not questioning what Disney and other companies are doing would be borderline insane.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
Since we all wanna talk ADRs... I bring you this thought... How is it that with Disney's extensive planning, they still hemorrhage money from the P&R segment?

tomman710

Places like Le Cellier and Be Our Guest are not in the same league as French Laundry and Alinea. There is a reason those places are booked up months in advance. There is no reason that any place at WDW with the possible exception of Victoria & Albert's needs to be booked 6 months in advance.

Exactly.

That's okay. I usually just get a regular chili cheese dog, or one with bacon (so fantastic). There's a Lord of the Rings dog that I really want to try. As you can assume, it comes with onion rings. Even though I've yet to try it, I'd recommend that. Or the bacon chili cheese one. They have so many different combinations, it's hard to keep up! The menu is long.

The Lord of the Rings dog is in the back:

pinks-dogs.jpg

So amazing looking. I won a free weekend vacation from work and i was thinking of using it to go to LA....i am officially heading to Pinks now. Thanks for the info and photo

Captain Chaos

Unfortunately, when you finally make your trip to WDW you are going to need to either make ADRs in advance or bring a bag lunch with you or maybe get stuck eating at Cosmic Rays...I hear they have a decent turkey sandwich;)

How did we start talking about ADRs anyway? I thought we were still talking about predators and magic wrist bands. I can't keep up.
Because plants need to divert the attention away from the negative news about tracking, derailing threads as usual... or, formerly banned trolls with no lives had to do something cause this cold in the north is keeping the children in...

Nice! You have to visit Tommy's and In-N-Out, too. Classic Los Angeles food destinations. If you go to Tommy's, you have to go to the one on Beverly and Rampart. That's the original and the best one. You're good with any In-N-Out, but the one in Hollywood on Sunset is especially good.

Thinking of doing a Disneyland day trip, too?

I have had In-N-Out, i went to one in Arizona before going to the Fiesta Bowl this year.

What is Tommy's?

And yeah i am thinking about adding on a few days at DLR, my free weekend does not work at a Disney resort

Captain Chaos

Criticizing a parent for wanting to protect their child is pretty silly. Any parent has natural instincts to keep their kids safe & I'm sure Disneyhead is ensuring the safety of his children, not smothering them like you assume (based off of no real observation of his parenting tactics, by the way). Throwing a cheap shot over the internet attacking someone's ability to be a father or mother is basically walking into a pack of wolves dressed like a sheep. You're asking for the rebuttal because no parent is going to stand idly by and let you talk as if you are all knowing about something you evidently know nothing of.
bulls is just mad cause his mommy didn't hug him today... and daddy didn't spend any quality time with him... that's all... :)

Criticizing a parent for wanting to protect their child is pretty silly. Any parent has natural instincts to keep their kids safe & I'm sure Disneyhead is ensuring the safety of his children, not smothering them like you assume (based off of no real observation of his parenting tactics, by the way). Throwing a cheap shot over the internet attacking someone's ability to be a father or mother is basically walking into a pack of wolves dressed like a sheep. You're asking for the rebuttal because no parent is going to stand idly by and let you talk as if you are all knowing about something you evidently know nothing of.

Well seeing as he is ranting about something he has no knowledge of. Is crying about how evil the datamining is. And other nonsensical rants I have a right to call him out on it. Never said he was a bad parent though, and will never say that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom