Spirited News and Observations and Opinions ...

WDW1974

Original Poster
Ask him he will probably answer

Well, he was tagged here, so he'll see it ... hopefully tomorrow when 150 or so posts disappear, so he will have some clue that a serious discussion was taking place before some wacko with a keyboard rushed the room and started firing.

But knowing Eddie's love for technology (as well as his ties to WDI), I think he'd be ... um ... quite diplomatic on the whole idea of MyMagic+ if not quite enamored with its potential. I'd love to be wrong, though!

TP2000

If we see them walking around DHS and AK would it be safe to assume something is coming to those parks?

No. Tom Staggs visits Disneyland Resort regularly, often with his kids. And Iger is at Disneyland at least once a year, maybe more.

It's a shame they don't visit WDW more, but it's a five hour plane trip. Just because they walk through a park doesn't mean anything. If it did, Disneyland would have six new E Tickets under construction right now.

John

SO here I sit Saturday morning.....coffee in hand. I dont do much reading....other then the occasional biography of historical figures, but I just couldnt stop reading. I have read the last 12 pages of this thread and its been pure entertainment. Some of you posters just kill me....others should just be killed...LOL ( as mentioned by our good buddy Dave) Thanks for the laughs guys...what a nice morning!

Longhairbear

I have worked in hospitality all my life, now retired. In my experience since the early 1970's we never, ever turned away a guest. It was up to the guest to not wait for a table. We stayed open as long as it took to seat all those waiting, even after midnight on very busy nights.
We did book up solid ahead, but always kept a callback waitlist for no shows. Once a waitlist was called back, we took credit card numbers to confirm the reservation, and applied it as credit to the final bill. Seating time was never guaranteed, only that you would get seated. That allowed for walkups to be seated before the waitlist reservation showed up. We never held tables longer than 15 minutes, and that was a policy that never was broken, except for regulars. The 15 minute policy allowed for either walk ups, or early arrival reservations to be seated. Get them in, and get them out. Once a new guest can't get a seat, they usually never come back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom