Speculation of outbreak of Norwalk Virus at WDW?

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:eek:

Oh my goodness! That would most likely explain the new threads poppig up recently about violent sickness brought on while at WDW. That's no vacation...

EpcotServo

Yeah, they're dropping like flies out there...
:rolleyes:

*new favorite thread*

Ok Survivors. Remember to bring plenty of Ammo and MedPacks for your next trip.

I'll try and lead the group through the Infected area.
:lookaroun

napnet

that's odd... this past tuesday my wife came down with those symptoms. she's pregnant so at first we thought it was morning sickness but it went beyond that. she was better after about 24 hours. I left there with a sinus infection... we both stayed at Port Orleans and were there from the 13th to 19th.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am all set ma...can I go on Space Mountain now?

SuperStock_1555R-147002.jpg

captainkidd

I had those symptoms while at Disney in August. I thought it was just disappointment at the Spaceship Earth refurb, but now I'm not so sure.

Pongo

Wow, that sounds hideous. The mental images of almost everyone in a food court just mass-puking is not a pretty one... :lookaroun :hurl:

miles1

I had those symptoms while at Disney in August. I thought it was just disappointment at the Spaceship Earth refurb, but now I'm not so sure.

That makes two of us. The same thing happened to me in August, although we were staying off the property. I've never felt that lousy, that fast before. Thankfully it passed for the most part in about 36 hours.

captainkidd

That makes two of us. The same thing happened to me in August, although we were staying off the property. I've never felt that lousy, that fast before. Thankfully it passed for the most part in about 36 hours.

Yeah, I was only physically sick for about 24 hours, but I literally couldn't eat anything for the next 7-10 days. It was awful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom