Speculation of outbreak of Norwalk Virus at WDW?

Ausdaddy

It truly amazes me how panicky people can be...

Then again most of the time I get sick it is because people at work are sick - perhaps I will cancel work from here on out.

Watcha ya'll think about that?

True Buckeye thinking! No way I'm canceling my trip for this nonsense. 3 days!!! :sohappy:

jmvd20

True Buckeye thinking! No way I'm canceling my trip for this nonsense. 3 days!!! :sohappy:

Now I'm jealous! Wish I was heading down there soon.

Personally there could be a code red defcon 5 homeland security alert and I'd still go :shrug:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Now I'm jealous! Wish I was heading down there soon.

Personally there could be a code red defcon 5 homeland security alert and I'd still go :shrug:

There is nothing that could keep me from going. I've spent parts of 3 seperate Disney trips throwing up and fairly miserable. If I am destined to spend a day or two hurling, it might as well be in Disney World. A horrendous day in Disney is still exponentially better than any day at home. :lol:

hp200lx

There is nothing that could keep me from going. I've spent parts of 3 seperate Disney trips throwing up and fairly miserable. If I am destined to spend a day or two hurling, it might as well be in Disney World. A horrendous day in Disney is still exponentially better than any day at home. :lol:
Completely off topic but...Hello from Central NJ tiggerific :), I've been known to frequent freehold raceway mall every now and again!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Completely off topic but...Hello from Central NJ tiggerific :), I've been known to frequent freehold raceway mall every now and again!

Well then you have been within 5 minutes of my house. :lol: Freehold Raceway Mall: the mall that killed The Disney Store on purpose. :fork:

drp4video

Just got back March 13th, Friday. We stayed at POP. Sunday, yesterday, I started having abdominal pain and was nausiated. Started running a fever. Very fatigued. Slept all day. Rign now my fever is 100.7, very fatigued still, achey, nausiated, stomach pain. Not as bad as descirbed about as no vomiting or anything else, thank goodness. Probably just a stomach virus. I just feel bad taking a week off work last week, and now calling in sick today, and probably tomorrow, even though I am the boss. lol

Ausdaddy

Just got back March 13th, Friday. We stayed at POP. Sunday, yesterday, I started having abdominal pain and was nausiated. Started running a fever. Very fatigued. Slept all day. Rign now my fever is 100.7, very fatigued still, achey, nausiated, stomach pain. Not as bad as descirbed about as no vomiting or anything else, thank goodness. Probably just a stomach virus. I just feel bad taking a week off work last week, and now calling in sick today, and probably tomorrow, even though I am the boss. lol

I'm sorry to hear that. At least, you're the boss! :lol: My daughter and I caught a pretty hefty cold for the last few days of our trip, but that was it.

bennyw01

im pretty sure this virus is us brits fault, my lady who works at London Gatwick departure lounge was working about the same time this virus spread through the resort and she came down with it for about a week, so its either one of us or someone who travelled through london i also doubt its someone returning as well because departures has very little contact with arrivals, lucky for me i was snowboarding via DLRP

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom