Special Event Tickets On Sale May 1st!!!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Since May 1st is my birthday, I think it's only fair that you people should buy me a couple of tickets. Just a thought.....:lookaroun

:kiss:
Keep thinking....:lookaroun

:p

Oh, and Happy Birthday! :wave:

Dwarful

So glad to get this info. We are buying P&P tickets for August and then also buying MVMCP tickets for early Dec. so looking forward to an early December trip. Not looking forward to how much $$$ I will be forking out on May 1st! ;)

culturenthrills

I really like going to to MNSSHP but it is ridiculous how much the ticket prices have gone up in the last 5 years. Ticket prices for Halloween and Chrsitmas parties have gone up around $15. At the rate they are going how long before they charge the same for the parties as a one day ticket. I really enjoy MNSSHP but the Christmas party you really need to go on a slow night to enjoy. I have been on a sold out night and it was not that much fun. That and I really wish they would improve the lighting on the parade route because it is just way too dark. Well, enough complaining cause you know I will still be at all 3 parties but I will def. make sure i go on a slow night.

SPOERLX3

12/16?? what about evening extra magic hours

With Sunday normally being MK evening extra magic hours, I wonder if they will move the EMH to a different night since they have the MVMCP set for the 16th. Anyone know?

seabee1

i need tickets for 10/8 but i need the phone number to call as well.

thanks

If you are thinking of getting dinner ressies at LTT you may want to call today. I just changed mine from the 9th(I had seen that this date was one way back) to the 8th and I had 2 times to choose from, that is it. I took the 4:20, and we had to split our party. The other time was a later one, I don't remember what it was now though. Hopefully the 8th isn't too crowded. I'm figuring Tues are usually the good nights to go so a Mon can't be that bad. Just thought I would let you all know to call for your LTT ressies, they are going fast!

OneLuckyMom

There's no sign of being able to purchase the August P&PP tickets on the WDW tickets webpage yet, or the P&PP webpage - anyone know when they'll be there, or if they are available online somewhere else? I'm too lazy (and cheap :rolleyes:) to make yet another phone call...

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Tickets for all three parties are now on sale by calling the Disney Reservation Center at 1-407-W-DISNEY.

Online sales for Disney's Pirate & Princess party should start later today. Sales for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party are expected to start online on May 8th, and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on May 15th. But again you can purchase by phone all party nights now by calling 1-407-W-DISNEY.

Three restaurants, Liberty Tree Character Dinner, Tony's Town Square and Cinderella's Royal Table will stay open late on party nights. All party nights are bookable, even those outside of 190 days for Guest with tickets to the party.

Dwarful

Tickets for all three parties are now on sale by calling the Disney Reservation Center at 1-407-W-DISNEY.

Three restaurants, Liberty Tree Character Dinner, Tony's Town Square and Cinderella's Royal Table will stay open late on party nights. All party nights are bookable, even those outside of 190 days for Guest with tickets to the party.

Ok I got up early and bought our tickets for P&P and MVMCP. The CM asked if we needed dining and I said only for Dec. she said it wasn't available yet. But then I read the last part of your message and wondered...even though its far from 180 days can I book A meal for one of those restaurants now for the date we have MVMCP?
Thanks for any clarification!

JPVonDrake

Original Poster
Ok I got up early and bought our tickets for P&P and MVMCP. The CM asked if we needed dining and I said only for Dec. she said it wasn't available yet. But then I read the last part of your message and wondered...even though its far from 180 days can I book A meal for one of those restaurants now for the date we have MVMCP?
Thanks for any clarification!

You can book for dine times between 5:00pm-9:00pm on party nights as long as you have party tickets. There is a special proceedure to book these times, so if you reach a Cast Member that is unable to check availability, please call back.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I have in the last half hour pur-chased my P&PP tickets and for a showing of the Blue Man Group at " the other park":lookaroun .

All without the knowledge of the tribe.

Dwarful

Thanks so much JP, I already have my AUgust meals planned (well, Pam does). But I will call back with my confirmation #'s in hand and make my dining reservation for MVMCP!

flounder4378

I just called Disney Dining twice and asked about getting reservations for LTT in Dec....both CMs told me that this is not possible and that if someone gave out reservations for December they would be heavily reprimanded. I'm so confused!! Any advice?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom