Special Event Tickets On Sale May 1st!!!

tigger_fan

So just to make sure I have all the details right for MNSSHP

Phone sales open now

Online sales open May 8th.

Only Liberty, Tonys and Cindys open for dinner, not Crystal Palace.

Do we need to order now or can we wait until next week if we want to go September 21st ?

Dwarful

We didn't get the AP discounts for either P&P or MVMCP! But I was happy that we were able to get the tickets. They were only doing one P&P during our time in August and we got our first choice for MVMCP so that made me happy as well. Has anyone had luck with the dining for MVMCP?

stmize

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: yeah we got our tixs for MVMCP for Dec 18th yesterday but it was too early to make dinner adr's. Can't wait we have never gone during this time!!!!!!!!!!!!! :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: CHRISTMAS IN DISNEY

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
So just to make sure I have all the details right for MNSSHP

Phone sales open now

Online sales open May 8th.

Only Liberty, Tonys and Cindys open for dinner, not Crystal Palace.

Do we need to order now or can we wait until next week if we want to go September 21st ?

Honestly, Sept 21 while being a little more busy because it's a Friday will probably not sell out, so tickets will be available at the door. But with that I prefer to buy mine early no matter what date. For MNSSHP, usually only the week before Halloween sells out. Dinner reservations however do fill up more quickly, so if you plan on eating in the park, do make those ressies ASAP.
I suggest Liberty for dinner. Enjoy!

stalkingmickey

got my tickets for 8/31. :sohappy: (or pam from kingdom konsultants did, Thanks pam):wave:
This is our first anniversary I have never been to a special ticket event at disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom