Special Event Tickets On Sale May 1st!!!

David

I'm curious as to why certain nights of the parties are not subject to advance purchase prices? As luck would have it, one of the nights we are most interested in is one of those nights. Anybody have a guess?

raven

I was worried that MNSSHP would not be going on when we are there 9/14 but now it is!!!!!:sohappy: I had so much fun last year.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I'm curious as to why certain nights of the parties are not subject to advance purchase prices? As luck would have it, one of the nights we are most interested in is one of those nights. Anybody have a guess?

There are a couple of different dates and discounts, one for early purchase and one for DVC/AP discount.

DVC/AP discounts are only for a few select nights...usually the historically lowest volume dates it seems.

Advance purchase is usually only excluded from highest volume dates (halloween weekend), (last few shows before Christmas)
but does seem to be a smaller list than last year.

For 2006, Advance purchase was as follows:

Ad
vanced purchase $6 off for specific nights only:
November 13, 17, 27, 28, and 30 and December 4, 5, 7, 11, 12 & 14
ages 10 & up - $42.55; ages 3 - 9 $34.03

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
So, I can't call and pre-order my MNSSHP tickets for 9/21? I have to wait until I arrive?

Yes, you can call and prepurchase as usual. That is not a discount night however.

The only situation where tickets will not be sent, from my understanding are DVC and AP discount. They can be preordered but are to be picked up at will-call so they can check your DVC/AP.

mypalStitch

Mickey's Not So Scary Holloween Party

Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) is a one-of-a-kind Halloween party where guests can trick-or-treat immersed in the fantasy of the Magic Kingdom Park. It takes place from 7 p.m. to midnight on select nights in September, October and November. We have added two additional nights in 2007 for a total of 20 nights. The first event night is earlier than ever – September 14!

Dates:
Sep 14, 21, 28, 30
Oct 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
Nov 2

Hours:
7 PM - 12 Midnight

Prices:
Gate Price (including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $48.94
Child (age 3-9) $42.55

Gate Pricing subject to availabilty, many nights will sell out in advance.

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $41.49
Child (age 3-9) $35.10

Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event.
Select nights only. Advance ticket savings of $7 per ticket are available for all nights except: Friday 9/21, Friday 9/28, Friday 10/05, Tuesday 10/12, Thursday 10/18, Thursday 10/25, Friday 10/26, and Wednesday 10/31.

So is 9/21 going to be $48.94 or the $41.49 if purchased in advance? Or is there another $7 discount on those other dates?
I am confused!

mickeysaver

I am so bummed. I really wanted to see Wishes on my 40th birthday. Now they go and add a MNSSHP on November 2nd, so that's not gonna happen. :cry:

Does anyone know if they are going to do HalloWishes on non-party nights like they did last year? I am not a fan of HalloWishes at all. But, Wishes, now that is fireworks perfection. I just can't imagine a trip to WDW without seeing Wishes! Maggie

bbrerrabbit

Wouldn't it be nice that with this jump in prices they add some of the old perks back into the MVMCP. I miss the pins and pictures.

Still can't wait to go!!!

mickeysaver

During the 'Pirate and Princess Party' earlier this year, they were showing Wishes during the normal park closing time before the party started. Don't get your hopes down just yet. :animwink:

Sunset will be at 6:40pm, so I really don't see them doing Wishes before they close the park to day guests. Nice thought though. Maggie

Disney MDACK

Ouch prices went up for MNSSHP.:brick: I could swear I paid no more than $37 last year for adult tickets. Still going on the 11th though. It is by far the best party at the magic kingdom. Can you imagine when Disney charges $50 bucks for this event?

Nemo14

Since May 1st is my birthday, I think it's only fair that you people should buy me a couple of tickets. Just a thought.....:lookaroun

:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom