Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

Progress.City

I hate to spoil a great thread, but I was thinking of all the space scenes possibilities (based on the dome concept art) if the pavillion were ever given a Death Star redo. It would be truly awesome but also a grave sin.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Regardless of all this... 180 top needs help, these days. Patchy star projections. Ambient spots of light on the walls. Low music.

And to be honest, the flat earth needs to be made spherical and animated.

I don't like the new earth. It's now internally illuminated and glows too much as opposed to being a projection. As for the blobs of light projected onto the walls at eye level just as you enter the dome... This was a non approved effect done by someone local and sadly WDI haven't removed it yet.

Sage of Time

I don't like the new earth. It's now internally illuminated and glows too much as opposed to being a projection. As for the blobs of light projected onto the walls at eye level just as you enter the dome... This was a non approved effect done by someone local and sadly WDI haven't removed it yet.
It's terrible. It looks like an error. The 180 top should be totally dark, save for the projected stars and the Earth.

And yes, we REALLY need a new 3D model of the Earth mounted up there....

articos

Agreed. Considering what that COULD look like...

articos

Ok, the girl in the photo at that point in time was originally from Renaissance, and was the lute AA. I don't know if she was actually installed in Renaissance, or was moved to something else, though.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ok, the girl in the photo at that point in time was originally from Renaissance, and was the lute AA. I don't know if she was actually installed in Renaissance, or was moved to something else, though.
Figures have been moved around in SSE quite a bit both for refurbs and in between them.

montyz81

Regardless of all this... 180 top needs help, these days. Patchy star projections. Ambient spots of light on the walls. Low music.

And to be honest, the flat earth needs to be made spherical and animated.
180 top, The decent for SSE, all of SSE, every pavilion in Future world, Every pavilion in World showecase, all of EPCOT, needs help!

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I had to sign up for this just to so I could comment. Pertaining to what you all call the girl in the window. Number one. Woman. Not girl. Number two. She is fully functional. Even today. And you pass her each time you ride. Only now she is in a different scene location. For the person that claims to have proof that she is still in her original location, naked with parts constantly being removed? Completely misinformed. And no suprise that he cannot reveal how he has this info. I am awaiting a family member to allow me to post pictues on here taken from inside the space station in 1982 and also again in 2008.
"That person" whom you are so quick to discredit is not only an extremely well respected member of this and other communities, but has also proven himself to have credible information countless times. Perhaps when your "allowed" to post your pictures, "that person" and other highly informed members can determine if what you say is accurate.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Im sorry? Who Is your Grandfather?
Eddard Stark, Lord Of Winterfell and Warden of the North.

See, I said it on the internet so it must be true! Seriously though, dont get your panties in a bunch. I was merely pointing out that In your first post as a member here you mocked a long time member for not naming his source, and then claimed to have proof of your own, but cannot provide evidence either. I simply meant that when you can post your photos it would be nice to see them and they can be reviewed by others. This a very fun thread, no need for either of us to argue. Apologies If I offended you. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Thanks, @ABQ . I think hes cute too.

If she is in the cave scene now, Is she one of the AA's in this picture, @Heidi Skylar? Im honestly just asking so please dont get all batty. Its quite obvious you have some self esteem issues but no need to take it out on my cat.

cave.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom