Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

scpergj

So, we have XP running on the video phone, Captain Jack on the satellite.... how about the WDWMagic forum on the 1982 bedroom boys PCs CRT?

XP on the video phone? I never noticed that before...maybe it'll be Vista after the update to SSE?? I love the idea of the WDWMagic forum on the PC in the bedroom!

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I've been following for quite a while and have really enjoyed the pictures! I remember quite a bit of this from the mid - late '80's (let see...84,86,89, then 92,94...then not again until '04!)

Kevin

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Nope. Nothing to do with me. I must get on with the English version of `Meet the World` and finish the 180top one.
i was wondering when you got into 3D rendering. lol

incase im under a rock and you dont see me post once the vid is finished and posted, throw me a PM. :p

mousermerf

Account Suspended
True, those are old, however those vehicles were there for literally years. Atleast 2002.

So for them to suddenly dissapear suggests the beginings of production work on the new attraction - which could have happened a year or two ago.

Lee

Adventurer
And if you switch to the "South" view (they're in the "West" view) they'll dissapear. Probably to be worked on for this upcoming rehab.

Yeah...shots taken on different satelite passes. Like how you can see the Nautilus subs in different stages of burial in the landfill.:(

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Ahhhh - the thread returns :lol:

Yep. I must get on and complete the video. It`s looking like a lo res one to right click and save, or the high res version for MouseBits (the latter is preferable to see all the details in the darkness I guess)

2epcot_shaman

180 to video

Yeah, a Hi-Res video would be excellent, and mousebits would be the best place to upload it to !! thanx Martin !!

Not to skew from the thread, but I would like to thank Martin and everyone else who shares their stuff on mousebits, its a GREAT site !!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Words can`t describe this pre opening rendering Planet7 sent me. The astronauts, the larger satellite, the walls of the core, ceiling of the descent, window AA, robot arm.... Everything about 180Top is so much clearer now:

Attachments

• Spaceship_Earth_Rendering web.jpg
    Spaceship_Earth_Rendering web.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 372

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom