Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The render I believe is from am 1982/3 issue of Disney News - unconnected to any SSE article. I`m waiting for a higher res scan.

Final (again) render of the video is underway now. Made some tweaks to the soundtrack and fixed a few issues with the stars here and there...

SCRacerX70

I'm there, dude...

Martin, let me thank you once again for your outstanding work on ALL of your park vids... especially the backstories (makes for interesting trivia questions on family trips). Also, I recently ordered a couple of the Jeff Lange DVDs based in no small part on your statements about them over on Mousebits. While they do feature some great footage, it's my opinion that your editing, etc. is still far superior. WDC should take notes.

Great work!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Nah - just an obsessive fan who laments EPCOT Centers passing :lol:

Right... anyone for satellites, windows and red strip lights? The video should be available at www.mousebits.com this evening for free download. I`d like to add thanks to www.jefflangedvd.com for some of the footage I got permission to use, as well as thanks to MarkMad999.

Call me stupid.. but where are file links etc on mousebits? all I can find is the forum

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
^ the torrent files are in the `torrent` menu. Once you`ve downloaded the torrent file clicking it should open your torrent program (client). It is this that then begins to download the parts of the vid from wherever it is.

Have a look in MouseBits instructions forum for more help and FAQs :wave:

SCRacer; thank you :D

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Okay.... VIDEO IS UP AT MOUSEBITS. Thanks, Daja :wave:

I`ve asked Geoffreynease to take it for the Torrent impaired out there, failing that I`ll try to make it available for a limited time at MailBigFile or similar.

Expo_Seeker40

Just saw it Martin! The conceptual artwork at the end is stunning! Unfortunate that it never became that....I bet the scene would have been saved had it been that detailed.

BTW dunno if you heard, but one of the last people to ride SSE, did make note to look around the spacestation, and said that the window was removed...leaving only the soundproof wall behind it.

If the spacestation scene doesn't come back.....and I assume the floating news screen in space and virtual classroom will be removed.....I feel they might removed the roof of the space station, and just leave the soundproof walls as the only thing left. :confused:

lilclerk

I know I didn't take part in this very long discussion, but I just finished watching the video. It's VERY cool, thanks for making it!

Great presentation Martin. Been following this thread and finally get to see the sweet center. I remember going there when I was a kid and passing that huge satelite.

Thanks for all the hard work.

tirian

Thanks again, Marni!

When I was a kid, I thought that there was a drop at the top of SSE! Remember when lasers were "that cool"? :lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
That's me! Impaired!
:lookaroun

Thanks...
i finally figured it out, then IT came down a few days later saying that my computer was alerting the security system that a bit torrent was possibly looking at "adult material" and i had to confess to looking at disney ride tribute videos. yep, that was embarrasing and sealed the deal on the question of my turbo dorkness. :D

good job martin on the video

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom