spaceship earth scorched!?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I have spoken to a friend of a friend who’s grandmothers cousins aunts next door neighbour is Eisners barber. It would appear that the messages on here have reached the top man. However the brown coloured scorch mark has been identified as the contents of a carelessly discharged aircraft septic tank on it way out of MCO.

But then again this story may be a load of crap. :hammer:

peter11435

Pumbas Nakasak said:
I have spoken to a friend of a friend who’s grandmothers cousins aunts next door neighbour is Eisners barber. It would appear that the messages on here have reached the top man. However the brown coloured scorch mark has been identified as the contents of a carelessly discharged aircraft septic tank on it way out of MCO.

But then again this story may be a load of crap. :hammer:
Well the story is about a load of crap.

Tom

Beta Return
I've got a few theories on this:

1. Perhaps it's from an alien spacecraft, but I don't think they use fuel that would cause this type of mark - they're far more advanced than us.

2. Perhaps it's fallout from illuminations - or perhaps a burn mark from where a laser hit the aluminum.

3. The mark isn't even there - it's all in the imaginations of the people reporting it. They photoshopped the pics, or it's simply a shadow or smudge on the lens. We've spent 6 pages talking about something that doesn't exist.

DisneyChik17

edwardtc said:
We've spent 6 pages talking about something that doesn't exist.

Wouldn't be the first time. LOL! JUST KIDDING! At least it stayed on topic. Progress, I declare it's happening here! LOL! :lol:

MiCkEyROCKSxalp

edwardtc said:
3. The mark isn't even there - it's all in the imaginations of the people reporting it. They photoshopped the pics, or it's simply a shadow or smudge on the lens. We've spent 6 pages talking about something that doesn't exist.
Well then Mr. Smart Alic, how can it appear on two DIFFERENT cameras in the same Exact spot and look exactly the same, now please explain that to me!

Pumbas Nakasak

MiCkEyROCKSxalp said:
Well then Mr. Smart Alic, how can it appear on two DIFFERENT cameras in the same Exact spot and look exactly the same, now please explain that to me!

It didnt appearon the camera it appeared on the image produced by the camera. Images can always be manipulated, a bit like board users.

Heard of this thing called photoshop, you can even use it to make glaekit people look normal.

Jooniper30

The Wand...who cares...

Why does everyone hate the wand sooooo much.

I mean really, who cares if they put up a wand. I'm sure eventually they will get bored of it and take it down.

I'm just asking because it seems like every time SSE is mentioned someone complains about the wand.

I guess things like that don't bother me that much.

Jen

MKCustodial

Jooniper30 said:

I mean really, who cares if they put up a wand. I'm sure eventually they will get bored of it and take it down.

I'm just asking because it seems like every time SSE is mentioned someone complains about the wand.

Jen

Personally, it's fugly, monstruous, sticks out like a sore thumb and basically doesn't belong. It's there just so that clueless Guests are constantly aware they're at "Disney Land".

But you have every right not to be bothered by it. :wave:

Pumbas Nakasak

Jooniper30 said:

Jen

Because its trendy to knock it and they are a load of sheep frightened to think for themselves.

I think its great

errr........................I mean, ugly and should be pulled down, sorry got ahead of myself there.
;)

Pumbas Nakasak

Perhaps its cause Im one of these strange people who gets more upset at closed off pavillions Seasonal attracations and long forgotten street entertainment, rather than a cosmetic alteration.

Besides its handy to know what park your at, it saves confusion with IOA. :)

MiRi

Just got home from WDW. I noticed the mark on SSE was still there. Looks like lightning to me. And yes, the wand is pretty. :)

mrtoad

Jooniper30 said:

Jen

I think it just does not fit there is all. SSE is a beautiful structure and I think the wand takes away from it.

MKCustodial

Pumbas Nakasak said:
Perhaps its cause Im one of these strange people who gets more upset at closed off pavillions Seasonal attracations and long forgotten street entertainment, rather than a cosmetic alteration.

Besides its handy to know what park your at, it saves confusion with IOA. :)

Just checking. After all, you've got that funny bone of yours... :wave:

wedway71

stupid question

out of all the cast members that are on this sight-hasnt anybody asked a member of management what it is and what they plan to do to fix it?anybody work in epcot???im sure one person asking would resolve what it is and what they will do to make it right:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom