News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

Creathir

So Joe Rhode is going thru a historical lesson of civilization on his Instagram.

Do we know which Imagineer is heading up this project yet? Is it possible he is?

He’s been traveling to stuff in Mexico and other significant historical cultural destinations recently.
Could the theme of Spaceship Earth be changing to history of civilization from history of communication?

SoFloMagic

So Joe Rhode is going thru a historical lesson of civilization on his Instagram.

Do we know which Imagineer is heading up this project yet? Is it possible he is?

He’s been traveling to stuff in Mexico and other significant historical cultural destinations recently.
Could the theme of Spaceship Earth be changing to history of civilization from history of communication?

Sounds like a no

AJDMB05

I feel like some updated version of tomorrow’s child needs to be featured in the new SE ...... it’s such an iconic song.
Think Martin said that a rework of Tomorrow's Child was on the table for the '07 refurb. That would be an appropriate counterweight to any IP added into the ride, in my opinion.

There's so much they can do with this ride that doesn't have to feel like a cheap, forced inclusion of Disney characters.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So kind of looking over your left shoulder?
Right, once you enter the hanging blue lights area.
Would be lovely if they could make the top the surface of the moon, looking down on earth. I believe that was the original plan when they first built it, or at least I've read that was the case somewhere.
original plan was to be skimming the moons surface. I covered it in here:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom