Space Mountain trains cycling today (Sat 26 Sep) - photo

Exprcoofto

IMG_9749.jpg

Whats with all the wood? :shrug:

IMG_9727.jpg

Is it just more or is the arcade gray now, not white? :lookaroun

hpyhnt 1000

Yeah, there's more gray (I guess its sort of a metallic silver) on the Arcade now then there was before. It used to be a sort of beige, but I guess that was the primer. Have to see the end scheme... I'm not exactly sure about that gray though... please don't put it on SM.

I like the new paint! That salmon/beige color definitely dated the building, the grey looks much more modern. Me likey :D Now if only they would repaint the blueish navy that's everywhere :hurl:

EpcotServo

To paraphrase Mike Birbiglia...

Watching them do this Space Mountain refurb...

..."Is like watching your Dad try and build a deck...Only he doesn't know HOW to build a deck. But you LOVE HIM, so you give em' the benefit of the doubt, but then Six Months later there's a big pile of wood And he's like 'Just Finishin' up the deck!' And your like 'That doesn't look much like a deck Dad...' and he's like 'Deck Accomplished!'....I don't know...if deck is 'Accomplished'..."

:lol:

mickey2008.1

i agree with the single rider cars, those are the best. I remember it from when i was a kid to last year year at 38. the back seat is wild, and the front is tame but better visually. Love it all!:)

hpyhnt 1000

Hm.... I guess the rockets are more or less the same, though the colors do seem a bit darker and more vivid. :shrug:

Thanks for the pic! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom