Space Mountain/Skyway Update (10/7)

EPCOT Explorer

It`s new, but from what I saw on my trip it is a void which goes up into the roof, not hanging down. You can also see it above the lift hills when entering the mountain.

Trivia; it`s very near the old Earth projection location.

So is it going to be visible when you ride?:confused:

SO confused...:lol:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Have a look at this from last year

IMG_5974comp2.jpg

The compare the lighter squares in the center of the roof to this position of the black square (and imagine the photo rotated 90 degrees)

attachment.php

Hmmm....

Mr.EPCOT

That just doesn't scream smoke extraction system to me. The hole in the ceiling does, but the black square seems like it has some other purpose. All I could see it doing as part of smoke extraction is fall open, and it'd be much easier just to install simple vents.

That just doesn't scream smoke extraction system to me. The hole in the ceiling does, but the black square seems like it has some other purpose. All I could see it doing as part of smoke extraction is fall open, and it'd be much easier just to install simple vents.

Im curious what are you proposing it is?

Exprcoofto

IMHO, it's just a fire vent. No super HD project system like everyone is going to expect. November can't get here soon enough :lol:

Has anyone heard if the Interactive Queue is still a go as stated in the Upcoming/Rumored Projects Thread?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom