Space Mountain refurbishment photo update (Thur 5 Nov)

Thanks for the update, looks good!!!

Im liking the red around the "planter" (or whatever it is) looks nice, cant wait to see this in person!!!

sweetpee_1993

A planter it is, a fountain it is not.

Yep. Not that I thought it would actually happen, but how cool would it have been to have the big planter & the 2 smaller ones be the jumping water squirts like over by JII. (Are they still there?? Haven't looked on recent trips.:shrug:)

Everything is looking really good. I'm so excited! :sohappy:

WDITrent

I bet the walls will be down soon. Then you guys can take very very detailed pictures of everything. ;)

I can't wait to see the lighting with those signs!

Figment632

I thought it was a planter from the start mainly due to the lack of piping or pipe supports in the area.

Also my company supplies nearly all the pipe hangers and supports or WDW and I didn't hear anything.

raven

There were quite a few SM vehicles under tarps behind the mountain this morning. I thought I heard that the vehicles have been testing for a while now. If so, are these new ones?

*crosses fingers*

EPCOTPluto

Love the new signs. But the concrete circles are so confusing... It looked like a fountain, yet doesn't show signs as one...

A planter it is, a fountain it is not.
Planters are so overrated. :lookaroun

Thanks for the update, looks good!!!

Im liking the red around the "planter" (or whatever it is) looks nice, cant wait to see this in person!!!
I also like the colorful trim around the circle as well, but where is that gold trim? Is it the grayish curve? :lookaroun

vonpluto

Planters are cool, but it could have been:

Picture-2.jpg

:lookaroun

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There were quite a few SM vehicles under tarps behind the mountain this morning. I thought I heard that the vehicles have been testing for a while now. If so, are these new ones?
They`ve all been to Central Shops for painting.

mikeb_86

Yea Mr Epcot has new updated photos can someone let steve know so he can update them to the main space mt page!!! Also since space refurbishment has alot and i meen alot of thrends can we plz get a sub thrend and move them over to the new section. It will be easy on everyone steve!!!!

WDWFanatic

That is one of the things i love about this site, up to date pics on demand. Great job as usual everyone. I cant wait to see the first foreign tourist let their kid P in it. :ROFLOL:

jt04

Here is an updated pic of the planter

4077805607_355b19270f_b.jpg

Some how I was expecting more.

Thanks for the pic but how utterly underwhelming. I guess we should be grateful it isn't a Stitch Topiary. :hurl:

I'm so glad I didn't renew my AP's. Now I can use that money for my trip to see the new DCA to see WoC.

PS And I won't be going back to the World until at least a preview center opens like BSC.

Bad Show TDO :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom