SPACE MOUNTAIN- I assure you, we are SOFT re-OPEN!!!

MadHatterJr

would the green be used for a "green screening" effect like there used to be, but more effective and coincidentally going with the "lime green" elements?

Thrill Seeker

If it's open tomorrow morning, I shall bring video footage of everything but the ride itself, the first time at least. I might try to go twice, once just to see what's new and a second time with video camera in hand.

Matpez

The new green wall paint sure looks chroma key green to me, the keying effect used to be on blue, maybe they updated it to green.

Figment1986

would the green be used for a "green screening" effect like there used to be, but more effective and coincidentally going with the "lime green" elements?

lmao Lime Green
lime green is lighter than that...

looks like Chroma-key green to me... aka Green Screen.

Thats my guess, maybe enhanced version of the old RCA your in space effect?

EpcotServo

Yeah, no human in their right mind would use that color green for anything other than Green Screen.
:lol:

Looks nice. Like the use of the word "lounge".

Figment1986

The new green wall paint sure looks chroma key green to me, the keying effect used to be on blue, maybe they updated it to green.

considdering how many people were floating heads in space with the old tech... I wonder did they upgrade everything with hd cameras and monitors.. since they were covered.

Main Street USA

Yeah, I'm betting they'll still have the cameras on the right and the green background will use the green screen effect to put you "in space." It would be an easy, and relatively cheap effect.

Makes sense being that the banner looks rather temporary.

RHeath2

I was just gonna post that. Possibly something new that lets you choose your own background for some sort of post-ride photo type thing? Not necessarily on-ride photos, but rather on-queue photos?:ROFLOL:

hack2112

Yeah, I'm betting they'll still have the cameras on the right and the green background will use the green screen effect to put you "in space." It would be an easy, and relatively cheap effect.

Makes sense being that the banner looks rather temporary.
Maybe instead of space, since you are in SpacePort 75, you could be going through Space Customs! (It's fun for the whole family!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom