SPACE MOUNTAIN- I assure you, we are SOFT re-OPEN!!!

Mr.EPCOT

Original Poster
Ready and waiting to load your brains out...
4101979888_8115530f95_b.jpg

Exprcoofto

Disneyland will win easily.

Edited my post, I meant from my opinion. I've always liked both pre-refurb. I love Matterhorn from Disneyland and SM at WDW reminds me so much of Matterhorn just with a space theme, guess thats why I still like WDW's. Is it okay to really like both of them because they're so unique? :lol::lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

Okay, just to elaborate on the revised queue arrangement as I observed it, each side continues past the former merge point. Stand-by, still on the left, goes almost all the way to the back wall, where you can choose to go left for the Alpha side, right for the Omega side, or take the chicken exit and deal with the crushing shame. FastPass continues just past the control tower, and just immediately turns right into the load area, making Omega the only choice for FastPass users.
4101979880_1875c8e726_b.jpg
Oooh, they actually refer to them now?

An image of a rotating space station above the queue/load area...
4101979882_e3c943bbcd_o.jpg
Is that Brava Centuri!?!?!?

Expo_Seeker40

Mr. EPCOT, the windows in the star tunnel.....we've talked before how they too, like the zig zag windows, had actual pepper ghost effects in them, but when missing in the late 80s early 90s....did any of those effects get restored or all the start tunnel windows just stars?

EPCOT Explorer

No that's DVC Space...
:hurl:

That sounds like something they actually might do.:lookaroun
Mr. EPCOT, the windows in the star tunnel.....we've talked before how they too, like the zig zag windows, had actual pepper ghost effects in them, but when missing in the late 80s early 90s....did any of those effects get restored or all the start tunnel windows just stars?
As long as they still rotate...:eek:

surfsupdon

Okay, just to elaborate on the revised queue arrangement as I observed it, each side continues past the former merge point. Stand-by, still on the left, goes almost all the way to the back wall, where you can choose to go left for the Alpha side, right for the Omega side, or take the chicken exit and deal with the crushing shame. FastPass continues just past the control tower, and just immediately turns right into the load area, making Omega the only choice for FastPass users. QUOTE]

So if I choose, as Standby, to wait in line for Omega, my wait time will probably be longer than if I went the Alpha way b/c Omega will have to merge FastPassers in.....correct in my thinking??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom