Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

MousDad

Did you read the rest of the post!?:fork::lol:

And look who you are talking too....;):p

The Center may have been better - won't argue.

But Epcot now is the greatest theme park in the world, and I would expect as much from one EE/VP of EAC.

So, yea, better triple up the underwear, sonny.

EPCOT Explorer

The Center may have been better - won't argue.

But Epcot now is the greatest theme park in the world, and I would expect as much from one EE/VP of EAC.

So, yea, better triple up the underwear, sonny.

I know, I know...

...I just get a lilbit jealous .:lookaroun:lol: Have you seen their themeing!?:eek:

Cap10_Mickey

i'm happy last time i went on space mountain i felt like i was gonna get decapitated the whole time :zipit:

Yeah, I have to admit, I used to ride SM with arms up an waving, until I literally grazed the side of SOMETHING with my hand - think it was the outside of the re-entry tunnel, because one more full turn and we were in it - and decided from then on it wasn't such a great idea. I like SM, not enough to give it a few fingers, though :shrug:

Cap10_Mickey

I had never before, either. I don't know if i just hadn't had hand's up at that particular point before, or maybe not at full extension, but it scared the bejeepers out of me when I felt my fingers contact a surface.

EpcotServo

Language can be learned, Logic we have.:cool:

Money...? Gimmie a few years.:lookaroun Or a Decade.:lookaroun

*wonders if he can get through Law School quicker*:lookaroun:lol:

Do I need to send you my resume? I'm available for full time kooky annoying sidekick. I can easily provide a witty catch phrase that elicits a laugh track, as well as live off the main character's income for things he deems silly, and I'm fully trained in an "Opposite Role". For example...

HE's a big city lawyer trying to make his way in a foreign country!

and HE just sits around all day and spends his money on Anime and Figures!

Can they survive under one roof? Tune in wednesday's for "Sayonara Sanity", this fall on FOX!

Have your people call my people, we'll do lunch...
:lookaroun

imagineer boy

You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan...even if the plan is HORRIFYING. If I tell the press that like a Fry Cart will be torn down, or Space Mountain won't get new lighting...nobody panics. Because it's all "Part of the Plan"...but if I don't finish the ending of ONE little old Dark Ride...Well everybody LOSES THEIR MINDS!

Introduce a little bean counting. Upset the established Disney magic and everything on the forums becomesss chaosssah! I'm an agent of chaosssah. And you know the thing about forums chaos? Its fun to watch.

EPCOT Explorer

Do I need to send you my resume? I'm available for full time kooky annoying sidekick. I can easily provide a witty catch phrase that elicits a laugh track, as well as live off the main character's income for things he deems silly, and I'm fully trained in an "Opposite Role". For example...

HE's a big city lawyer trying to make his way in a foreign country!

and HE just sits around all day and spends his money on Anime and Figures!

Can they survive under one roof? Tune in wednesday's for "Sayonara Sanity", this fall on FOX!

Have your people call my people, we'll do lunch...

Travis, you just won at life.:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Sounds like a plan.:lookaroun

CaptainMichael

You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan...even if the plan is HORRIFYING. If I tell the press that like a Fry Cart will be torn down, or Space Mountain won't get new lighting...nobody panics. Because it's all "Part of the Plan"...but if I don't finish the ending of ONE little old Dark Ride...Well everybody LOSES THEIR MINDS!

How did I miss this little nugget yesterday?

Well done Travis, well done.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom