Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

EPCOT Explorer

Stitch Mountain:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good lord.:zipit::hurl::hurl:

When was this created? And where was it slated for?

Lee

Adventurer
I'll have to defer this question to Lee.
If I had to guess, we got SGE instead...not so bad when you look at it that way;)
This stuff dates back to the planning for DL's refurb years ago. They toyed with the idea of a Stitch overlay.
Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed. It ain't happening anywhere.

EPCOT Explorer said:
Now THAT is VERY good news. Maybe SM will get a painting? And loose the horrid orange sign?
No idea about the sign, but I was told blue and silver for the new queue and load. Probably be more color than that, but that is the main scheme...or at least it used to be.

magicmaya

Awaiting eagerly...:D

Well, that's interesting...:D Quite happy about this.

Right.

:sohappy::sohappy:

Now THAT is VERY good news. Maybe SM will get a painting? And loose the horrid orange sign?

EDIT: Is there any chance we would be getting a new sign similar to disneyland's animated sign.
My dad said the sign actually used to be red.It's just been under the hot florida sun for 34 years...:lol:

EPCOT Explorer

I'll have to defer this question to Lee.

If I had to guess, we got SGE instead...not so bad when you look at it that way;)
That's true.:zipit:

This stuff dates back to the planning for DL's refurb years ago. They toyed with the idea of a Stitch overlay.
Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed. It ain't happening anywhere.

No idea about the sign, but I was told blue and silver for the new queue and load. Probably be more color than that, but that is the main scheme...or at least it used to be.
Thank goodness. That would have hell.:fork::lol:

And very glad about Silver and Blue.:D

SirGoofy

Okay, so my friend over at Central Shops is being incredibly tight lipped about Space. Which either means theres a ton of work going on over there for it...or none.:shrug:

EPCOT Explorer

EDIT: Is there any chance we would be getting a new sign similar to disneyland's animated sign.
My dad said the sign actually used to be red.It's just been under the hot florida sun for 34 years...:lol:
Huh. That's interesting. And DL has a animated sign? Whassit do?
Okay, so my friend over at Central Shops is being incredibly tight lipped about Space. Which either means theres a ton of work going on over there for it...or none.:shrug:

Ah. Like I said...Take a "tour"

magicmaya

And when ever you ride, everyone comes off with a big smile on their face and clapping.For example:"That was Awsome"

Un Example: "Ouch! My back hurts! I'm going back to the spa in the hotel"

It feels great.And the lighting package is blinding in person.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom