Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

jt04

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: YES!!!!!!!!!

btw: where are these photos?

Steve frowns on references to the site and the person. I don't blame Steve. Enough said.

So, I wonder if they are considering bringing back AE. I used to think it impossible but now I see a ray of hope.

X-S Tech is Back in Business!:D

EPCOT Explorer

Steve frowns on references to the site and the person. I don't blame Steve. Enough said.

So, I wonder if they are considering bringing back AE. I used to think it impossible but now I see a ray of hope.

Can ya give us a hint...?:lookaroun:eek:

jt04

Can ya give us a hint...?:lookaroun:eek:

I'm suprised you don't have the site bookmarked. I'm sure someone will pm you. Anyway don't want to disrespect Steve and he has had some problems with them and Steve was still very accomadating to them as long as he was able. But some of them did not show him the same respect. That is all I will ever say about it.

XS-Tech Returns :D

EPCOT Explorer

I'm suprised you don't have the site bookmarked. I'm sure someone will pm you. Anyway don't want to disrespect Steve and he has had some problems with them and Steve was still very accomadating to them as long as he was able. But some of them did not show him the same respect. That is all I will ever say about it.

XS-Tech Returns :D

Got it.:D

(I checked my bookmarks.:lol:)

Jasonflz

That's all right. If Disney actually brings back Alien Encounter I will bow down.

RSoxNo1

In what capacity are the XS-Tech and Timekeeper references in Stitch? Is it in the Supersonic Celebration or Stitch's Great Escape?

Also, does anyone have pictures of stuff being dropped into a hole at the top of Space Mountain.

Captain Chaos

In what capacity are the XS-Tech and Timekeeper references in Stitch? Is it in the Supersonic Celebration or Stitch's Great Escape?

Also, does anyone have pictures of stuff being dropped into a hole at the top of Space Mountain.

There is a part where Stitch has to choose a face for a robot he is creating.. One of the faces is Timekeeper... This part of the video has a watermark on the screen saying XS-TECH.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom