Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So, 23 pages later, this thread is still worthless without pictures (to the point of the original post)...

You arent going to get photos of the refurb in progress - its all inside, behind closed doors and security guards. Just gonna have to wait till it reopens :)

JWG

You arent going to get photos of the refurb in progress - its all inside, behind closed doors and security guards. Just gonna have to wait till it reopens :)

I was referring to this supposed pile of stuff being piled up or hauled out of the building...

Though, first person to sneak into SM and get a verified pic of the current ongoings gets $1. If it's verified WITH a ladder, I'll go $2.

jt04

I am just hoping for a pic of what is being be removed OR brought in. This project has more security around it than Area 51.:zipit:

If there was an Area 51 :lookaroun

:lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am just hoping for a pic of what is being be removed OR brought in. This project has more security around it than Area 51.:zipit:

If there was an Area 51 :lookaroun

They have a security vehicle parked at the access road and a large fence.

Lee

Adventurer
I'll be at the resort from the 23rd-27th....trust me, I'm gonna get photos of something.
I see myself driving behind SM over and over...maybe standing up through the sunroof with a camera.:lol:

Mstr Gra-c

Do you guys know if they are redoing the track like they did at DL? The ride there is SO much better...that would be fantastic if they were!

I in no way mean to be at all rude but...obviously you are new to this thread or any of the others regarding SM over the past year...so hi...welcome.

The real answer to that question is...???...well there isn't one. You see alot of people think they know, but no one really does.
More succinctly however, if anyone on this board knows for sure...they sure as heck aren't letting us know.

So there...and again...welcome to the thread.

P.S. : I concur however.

jt04

Why? Because they have security at a open gate that leads to the park. I don't really see what's so curious about that.:shrug:

It's "an" before a word that starts with a vowel. You are just trying to get me off the subject. :lookaroun

:D

SirGoofy

It's "an" before a word that starts with a vowel. You are just trying to get me off the subject. :lookaroun

:D

Thank you, Professor jt. But I'm sorry, there's nothing "curious" about security at an open gate that has direct access to the park.

jt04

Thank you, Professor jt. But I'm sorry, there's nothing "curious" about security at an open gate that has direct access to the park.

That is just what you would like us to think. But obviously that is part of the cover up. And I'm still waiting for someone to explain why the railroad has to close as part of the refurb. Are they bringing in something by rail? :veryconfu

SirGoofy

But obviously that is part of the cover up. And I'm still waiting for someone to explain why the railroad has to close as part of the refurb. Are they bringing in something by rail? :veryconfu

Seriously, the cover up? I think you've gone off the deep end , jt.:lol:

As for the railroad, it wouldn't really make sense for them to be hauling stuff with it, considering it really doesn't pass a convenient entrance to the mountain, as far as I can remember. But who knows.

hardcard

Original Poster
Here's a picture of said activity at space mountain.... I'll get another shot next time I pass by..

Enjoy!

3526288718_7a0ffed014_b.jpg

hardcard

Original Poster
I guess I must have been standing in an imaginary 20 minute line outside of SSE last Tuesday...and the week before that...and the week before that...and the week before that.

And the Mission: Space isn't a "redo" of Horizons by any means. It is a completely different attraction.

SSE is almost always a walk-on after 3pm....

Write it down.

jt04

Seriously, the cover up? I think you've gone off the deep end , jt.:lol:

As for the railroad, it wouldn't really make sense for them to be hauling stuff with it, considering it really doesn't pass a convenient entrance to the mountain, as far as I can remember. But who knows.
:animwink:

Someone knows! And you have made my point. The railroad does not pass a convienent entrance to SM. So why close it for 2 days? :lookaroun

Obviously we need some investigative reporting here. You listening Orlando Sentinel?

:cool:

SirGoofy

:animwink:

Someone knows! And you have made my point. The railroad does not pass a convienent entrance to SM. So why close it for 2 days? :lookaroun

Obviously we need some investigative reporting here. You listening Orlando Sentinel?

:cool:

Do we even know the railroad was closed because of Space? Is that a definite?

disneydata

That is just what you would like us to think. But obviously that is part of the cover up. And I'm still waiting for someone to explain why the railroad has to close as part of the refurb. Are they bringing in something by rail? :veryconfu
You know the Frontierland station has been under refurb for weeks now. Maybe, just maybe, it has something to do with that? Or maybe the boilers of the trains are going through their annual inspection? Not everything has to be about Space Mountain.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom