News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That doesn’t become you.

It’s my senior thesis project:

I have a team of squirrel nut zippers at ETS in Princeton coming up with an advanced predictive algorithm known as the “PCQ”...we’re still in the development phase.

For instance...the magic kingdom theater was down to about a 5% PCQ...then the next morning it was a 105%...so there are some statistical inefficiencies.

My team says the PCQ for new revamp of wonders into an actual included in ticket price guest area to be somewhere between 11.457% and 89.923%...

So obviously we gots some kinks to work out.

Last edited:

smile

I have a team of squirrel nut zippers at ETS in Princeton coming up with an advanced predictive algorithm known as the “PCQ”...we’re still in the development phase.

For instance...the magic kingdom theater was down to about a 5% PCQ...then the next morning it was a 105%...so there are some statistical inefficiencies.

My team says the PCQ for new revamp of wonders into an actual included in ticket price guest area do be somewhere between 11.457% and 89.923%...

LOL.

i'm coming, elizabeth!
tenor.gif

nor'easter

My team says the PCQ for new revamp of wonders into an actual included in ticket price guest area to be somewhere between 11.457% and 89.923%...

Get rid of your squirrel nuts and hire Marni. You get an A on your thesis.

Spike-in-Berlin

I know this will not happen but IMHO it would be a cool idea to put the entrance to the restaurant BEHIND the MS ride so you have to do the ride to fly to the space station restaurant and dine there. In the original concept for the EPCOT space pavilion (MS is only a very watered down version of the original plans) you first did a space flight (like MS) and then enjoyed the attractions etc. of the pavilion, simulating a trip to a space station.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom