News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

nickys

Premium Member
The thing I love about this restaurant is that it was such a lovely surprise of an announcement (did literally anyone even expect it?) and a really great idea, but also something so small in comparison to the other colossal announcements at D23 (Tron, GOTG, Ratatouille, Mickey..) that I keep forgetting about it for weeks at a time and then randomly remembering it and get excited all over again! Same thing with the Theater at MK. If this gets cancelled as well that is really going to suck.

Ummm, @marni1971 gave us hints on this along with the other stuff! The difference was I think that no other site picked up on it.

ToTBellHop

Let’s see:

D23 ‘17
1) more marvel in DCA (may pull back on this—they said Spidey AND Avengers)
2) DCL gets 3 new ships (could pull back to 2)
3) Pixar Pier (happening)
4) TSL (happening)
5) MK theater (canceled)
6) Skyliner (happening)
7) SW Hotel (happening)
8) Marvel Hotel New York (happening)
9) Space restaurant (happening)
10) TRON (happening)
11) Ratatouille (happening)
12) MMRR (happening)
13) Guardians coaster (happening)

Last edited:

smile

D23 ‘17
1) more marvel inn DCA (may pull back on this—they said Spidey AND Avengers)

completely forgot that was mentioned there...
just glanced at the dpb from 7/15 and there are some harsh (for dpb) comments remaining

they're usually quick draw mcgraw over there

Lunamis

There's a Patina restaurant not far from us randomly in the middle of NJ called Panevino. It's really excellent! My husband and I go there on special occasions and while I haven't had the chance yet to visit Via Napoli, etc- I can vouch for the quality. Certainly wouldn't mind them being involved.

Also, agreed I loved this announcement and hope it actually happens!! It feels like old school well themed Disney for the sake of quality and show.

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
Why? The Edison excepted, how long does it take to build a restaurant?

Even the most typical but complex restaurants only take a year to a year and a half to build. Give Disney their extra construction time then we are looking at 2 years.

If ground is not broken in the next 3 months I would consider that the project is in jeporady. This should be one of the easiest and fastest builds.

It’s been quite lately. Anybody heard anything? @marni1971

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom