South Park does Journey Into Imagination Spoof

ImaYoyo

I loved butter's comment when dreamfinder asked if they would come aboard his ship... "You're not going to r*** us, are you?" LOL:lol:

lilclerk

Yes it does! Next to "Make love not Warcraft" it is one of my favorite South Parks.

Haha I love when my boyfriend and his friends watch the Warcraft episode. They get so into it, it's hilarious. I wish they'd make a D&D episode.
Though I guess I shouldn't really say anything since South Park makes Disney references all the time.

I loved butter's comment when dreamfinder asked if they would come aboard his ship... "You're not going to r*** us, are you?" LOL
I know, poor Butters! He has so much to fear.

SirNim

Bwa ha ha!!! I can't believe I missed it last night! Too busy! I'm sure I'll catch a rerun soon! Bwa ha ha! Dreamfinder! :lol: :lol:

JimboJones123

All "The Mayor" needed was the bushy beard and he would have been a dead ringer for Dream Finder, even his blimp had a strong resemblance to the 'Dream Catcher' vehicle.

Edit: The Flash was in the background while the terrorists were blowing up the gate to the evil side. What a jerk, he would have dominated those guys easily, lol. Stupid lazy Flash.
Flash, by far the most powerful of all super heroes, wouldn't have let this happen. Sounds like Bizzaro Flash, but not Jay Garrick for sure!!!

goofyfan13

I keeled over numerous times last night. That episode was amazing. Although...I hate when they do "to be continued" episodes. :shrug:

WDWFigment

Did anyone else notice that it said 'stay tuned for the conclusion next week' at the end, despite calling it a trilogy at the beginning?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Did anyone else notice that it said 'stay tuned for the conclusion next week' at the end, despite calling it a trilogy at the beginning?
It is South Park so anything is possible. Remember when they did that 2 part episode about Cartman's dad and when the second part was supposed to air they put on a Terrance and Phillip episode instead? I can definitely see something like that happening again.

Skippy_

OK so I got bored

heres a list of the characters I noticed in Imaginationland

Mighty Mouse
Carebears
Optimus Prime
HR Pufnstuf
Count Chocula
Ronald McDonald
Anubis
Pac-Man
Ninja Turtles
Mario (Super Mario Bros)
Monster from "Where The Wild Things Are"
Jack Skellington
Strawberry Shortcake
Mad Hatter
Mr Toad
Orko from He-Man
Flash
Mr. Clean
Humpty Dumpty
Smurfs
Charlie Brown
Raggedy Ann & Andy
Santa
Twinkie The Kid
Little Red Riding Hood
Link(Zelda)
Gizmo the Maguay (Gremlins)
Uncle remus
Brer Rabbit
Moses
Aquaman
Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro)
Harry (Harry and the Hendersons)
Yoda
Blue Meanie (Yellow Submarine)
Mr. Tumnus (The Chronicles of Narnia)
D!ck Tracy
Franklin the Turtle
Tutter (Bear and the Big Blue House)
Scarecrow (Wirzard of Oz)
Cheetara & Snarf (Thundercats)
Rapunzel
Voltron
Griffon
Roy Rogers
Astro Boy
Katamari

I can't figure out what the name is of those Dr. Seuss characters :shrug:

Skippy

phenom1307

LOL

"Are you gonna rape us?"

I'm pretty sure they're ok spoofing Dreamfinder but if they hinted any type of spoof of Figment then Disney would totally be on their ______. At least since Dreamfinder has no presence in the parks anyways.

hahaha that part was hilarious

ImaYoyo

It's not funny inside of the Texas state lines. Just everywhere else. Now if the show was to be PRODUCED in Texas, THEN it would be funny there.
Wow, was that all of it. When was the funny part suppose to kick in. Ive never really been a fan of those types of shows, but that was just plain stupid.

disneybonbon

Ah, I was going to mention that. Though, the Super Adventurer's Club has a very different idea of adventure. :lookaroun

I wondered about that! My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts, but I kept telling him that these guys seem to have a pretty good knowledge of things Disney, and not necessarily main stream pop culture stuff.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom