South Park does Journey Into Imagination Spoof

ImaYoyo

I wondered about that! My boyfriend thinks I'm nuts, but I kept telling him that these guys seem to have a pretty good knowledge of things Disney, and not necessarily main stream pop culture stuff.
You can find Matt and Trey at the Ad club often, though not together.

tdjustin

Another character I spotted in Imaginationland was South Park's own "Giant Taco that Poops Ice Cream" from the "Cancelled" episode.

Last night was a pretty solid episode. I hope Figment makes a cameo next week.

Figments Friend

I think he HAS already....

I saw a 2 min clip on YouTube ( when the attackers first bomb ImaginationLand..) and if you pause it right before the 1st bomb goes off, you can see a green dragon to the right that COULD be Figment.

Same shape, horns, eyes, etc...but GREEN. Longtime Figment fans already know that originally Figment was supposed to be green, but Kodak balked at the idea as green is the competitions color ( Fuji Film!). Could it be a sly in-joke for those in the know...or am i maybe reading more into it then was originally intended?

So..take it as is....but when i saw the clip and took a closer look, it looked like Figgy was standing right there next to the 1st terrorist ( that blows himself up kamakazi style)

There was a LOT of thought put into the few clips i have seen of the show so far. And did anyone else spot this guy:

B.O.B the robot from Disney's "The Black Hole"??

Yep he's in there! I FREAKED! NOBODY remembers him but me i thought!

Looking forward to seeing more...i will comb YouTube tonight.

WDWFigment

I really can't believe this many people on a WDW forum watch South Park. Quite nice to see so many of us have diverse interests.

JeffH

Didn't see Figment though
Do you think that the big purple headed dragon that the boys flew off on could have represented Figment?

Do you think the South Park writers know that THAT ride hasn't existed since the 90's (afterwhich most of the "Imagination" was removed)?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
How is this WDW News or Rumors?
no, it's general discussion, which is where this thread should have been posted initially. However, there is another thread discussing that there.

Could we merge the two?

CaptainMichael

For some reason, I watched "Drawn Together" tonight after the Imagination South Park. They sang "Now Is the Time" a couple of times and even mentioned Carousel of Progress. They used the real "Now Is the Time" too.

goofyfan13

For some reason, I watched "Drawn Together" tonight after the Imagination South Park. They sang "Now Is the Time" a couple of times and even mentioned Carousel of Progress. They used the real "Now Is the Time" too.

Hmmm..when does Drawn Together re-air? I wanna check that out. I like the show, but keep forgetting to watch.

One of the Characters...

One of the characters in the imaginationland background was a swordfish dressed as a musketeer. I am ripping my brain out trying to figure out what cartoon it is from. HELP!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom