South Jersey / Philly Area Lunch Get-together

TAC

I guess me buying is one sure way of getting you drive 30 miles, rather than flying 1000, eh ? :p

And if something comes up during discussion, I will not hesitate to bet you again. :drevil:

ClemsonTigger said:
Especially when Tom is buying!........

..............Thanks Tom....anything more you want me to ask R?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
TAC said:
I guess me buying is one sure way of getting you drive 30 miles, rather than flying 1000, eh ? :p

And if something comes up during discussion, I will not hesitate to bet you again. :drevil:

Always ready for the challenge :lol: :lol:
...and it was about 35

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I know we just met like 5 minutes ago but if anyone would be interested in a day at Great Adventure (just got my season pass:sohappy: ) or in Atlantic City (my home away from home:lookaroun ) let me know. I love going to both places and am up for anything.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
tiggerific418 said:
I know we just met like 5 minutes ago but if anyone would be interested in a day at Great Adventure (just got my season pass:sohappy: ) or in Atlantic City (my home away from home:lookaroun ) let me know. I love going to both places and am up for anything.

I'd be interested in either of those.

TAC

Sure! My wife and I prefer Ocean City, but we meet in AC. :)

tiggerific418 said:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Ok....ummmmm. Wanna work on an AC meet then? That way people can make a weekend of it if they want. I usually don't pay for hotel rooms down there and sometimes I can book discounted rooms for other people if anyone needed it.
When would be good for everyone?

The rest of April is shot, but I am available any weeked in May and June right now.

If we get something kind of concrete in the works I will let other tri-state area people know too in case they would want to head down. I can see it now...."Disney fan-site freaks take over Atlantic City..."

TAC

Well, May 14th is Mothers Day. That probably wouldn't be a good day for people.

The following weekend (May 20th/21st) is not good at all for me.

The following weekend is Memorial Day weekend, probably not a good weekend to be heading to the shore. :lookaroun

June: the 18th is Father's Day, probably not a good weekend.

And I am not available the 24th and 25th.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TAC said:
Well, May 14th is Mothers Day. That probably wouldn't be a good day for people.

The following weekend (May 20th/21st) is not good at all for me.

The following weekend is Memorial Day weekend, probably not a good weekend to be heading to the shore. :lookaroun

June: the 18th is Father's Day, probably not a good weekend.

And I am not available the 24th and 25th.
Well that leave us with
May 6/7 (too soon?)
June 3/4
June 10/11
As far as Mother's/Father's Day weekends, there are always Friday's and Saturday's but that might just be a little too hectic for most people. I don't celebrate anything on those days (no parents left...) so it doesn't make any difference to me.

I am good for any and all of those weekends as of now.

TAC

Well, how about this?

Since AC is about an hour or so drive for Gary, Bonnie and myself, it might be best for you and any other North Jersey people to organize an AC meet. As I said, I really don't know too much about AC, so for places to meet or places to eat, I would have no idea.

:wave:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TAC said:
Well, how about this?

Since AC is about an hour or so drive for Gary, Bonnie and myself, it might be best for you and any other North Jersey people to organize an AC meet. As I said, I really don't know too much about AC, so for places to meet or places to eat, I would have no idea.

:wave:
I guess I could start a new thread to that effect. AC is close to 2.5 hours for me but I like going down there because I can stay overnight to make it worth my while. There are a billion great places to eat.....including a Rainforest Cafe I believe. (I haven't been to it though so I can't vouch for it)

TiggerBW

tiggerific418 said:
I guess I could start a new thread to that effect. AC is close to 2.5 hours for me but I like going down there because I can stay overnight to make it worth my while. There are a billion great places to eat.....including a Rainforest Cafe I believe. (I haven't been to it though so I can't vouch for it)

I've been to the rainforest cafe and it is awesome! Made me feel like I was in disney for about an hour. ha ha! :sohappy:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TiggerBW said:
I've been to the rainforest cafe and it is awesome! Made me feel like I was in disney for about an hour. ha ha! :sohappy:
awesome. i dont care for the RC in WDW but I think i'd still try the one in AC just to get the WDW feeling.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TAC said:
Really close to Boardwalk Hall, right?
I'm prettty sure. I have never been to the RC in AC but I know where Trump Plaza is...I think it is near Boardwalk Hall. Don't hold me to it though...

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
acmapnew.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom