South Jersey / Philly Area Lunch Get-together

TAC

I think you are right, because when we saw the Eagles last year at Boardwalk Hall, I remember that Trump Plaza was right next door. If fact, you could enter/exit Boardwalk Hall through Trump Plaza.

tiggerific418 said:
I'm prettty sure. I have never been to the RC in AC but I know where Trump Plaza is...I think it is near Boardwalk Hall. Don't hold me to it though...

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
ClemsonTigger said:
acmapnew.jpg
Question answered...

chucknstuff

been gone for awhile

Sorry I have been MIA but I now live 7.5 hours from the Magic Kingdom....

I live in Marietta, GA and lovin it

here is my mailing address
431 Wallis Farm Way
Marietta, GA 30064
678-523-2298

TiggerBW

Hey! I wondered what happened to you! How is your son? I hope all is well! Do you like GA? Being closer to Disney is great! Good to hear from you again! :wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
chucknstuff said:

431 Wallis Farm Way
Marietta, GA 30064
678-523-2298

Hey!!!! Good to hear from you. :wave: So now that you're so close, have you been there recently?

So . . . you gonna make it Sunday?:lookaroun

TAC

chucknstuff said:

431 Wallis Farm Way
Marietta, GA 30064
678-523-2298

Wow! I hope all is well. Nice hearing from you! :wave:

chucknstuff

oh yeah

I got down here in December and spent the week before x mas, weekend after valentines day. My family moved down in March, My next trip is the 1st weekend in december for a whole week....

Went ahead and got a season ticket...

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
chucknstuff said:
I got down here in December and spent the week before x mas, weekend after valentines day. My family moved down in March, My next trip is the 1st weekend in december for a whole week....

Went ahead and got a season ticket...

So you've probably been there less often than half the people around here who live a lot farther away.:lol:

Even if I was closer, I don't think I'd want to go more than once a year. I'd want it to be a special event.

So who's going to make it Sunday? I'm assuming Tom, Bonnie, Victoria and I are all planning for it. Anybody else?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
So it is looking like 5 of us for lunch at 2pm on Sunday at Friday's. Right? I have no clue how long it is going to take me to get there since I will be comming from a slightly different location this time (work instead of home).

I can tell you right now I will most likely be the one wearing khaki pants and a red Target shirt....unless I do a quick change in my car on the way down...:lookaroun Maybe if I find a good telephone booth I can do the Superman thing...

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
TAC said:
Are you sure it wouldn't be quicker to come down Route 537 (Mommouth Road) to I-195, and pick up the Turnpike ? Instead of backtracking somewhat, heading in the opposite direction, and potentially fighting the returning shore traffic on Route 70 ?

Actually, since I am going to be comming from work, I am taking Route 33 (runs parallel to 537 farther North) to the Turnpike and taking the Route 73 exit. When I come from my house it is kind of out of my way to get to the Turnpike. I will probably get there in 1 to 1 1/2 hours according to MapQuest. It is a solid 2 hour drive if I take 70.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom