South Jersey / Philly Area Lunch Get-together

TiggerBW

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But isn't she still with AJ Feeley?
:)
I"m sure the $35 tickets are great.........but really anywhere behind home plate area (even at the top) is cool. Excellent view all around. :)
So if money becomes a problem for anyone, we could always go cheaper.

Gary - can I get a ride with you if I meet you somewhere? I can help pay for parking and tolls! (I just hate driving alone - esp. to philly) :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
MerHearted said:
Do I get to huggle Gary? :D

Watch it fish boy!

TiggerBW said:
Gary - can I get a ride with you if I meet you somewhere? I can help pay for parking and tolls! (I just hate driving alone - esp. to philly) :)

We should be able to work something out. I'll probably bring Ryan, so I'll have to take Linda's car. That shouldn't be problem as long as she's not working (then hopefully she'll go too). If she's working, I may have to let her use my car.

Foolish Mortal

So I take it that June 4 is the set date ? I'm up for it. I will gladly send a check or m.o to the ticket buyer if need be. If anyone finds out about will call before me please let me know. Especially since I never know what time i'll finish work on a Saturday. I can ask and plead to be back at the shop at 5 but that doesn't always happen.

TiggerBW

Hey! Great! As long as you come, it's all good! :)

I'll let you know when I know something. I'd like to see who else is going to join us! So I'll give it more time.

TAC

I'm in. Let me check with my wife, to see if she wants to come.

I hate to say it, but I'm not a baseball person. Way too slow of a game. I'm just coming for the Disney social club. :cool:

I am definitely good for the money, and if it is just me, I'd prefer to hitch a ride with Gary/Bonnie. Maybe I could pick up Bonnie, and we could head over to Gary's house.

June 4th is good for me as well.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TAC said:
I'm in. Let me check with my wife, to see if she wants to come.

I hate to say it, but I'm not a baseball person. Way too slow of a game. I'm just coming for the Disney social club. :cool:

I am definitely good for the money, and if it is just me, I'd prefer to hitch a ride with Gary/Bonnie. Maybe I could pick up Bonnie, and we could head over to Gary's house.

June 4th is good for me as well.

I think that should work. I've got to pin down Linda to see if I can get her to go. If she goes, we might be a little tight, but Bonnie, Linda and Ryan are all pretty scrawny, so they can probably fit together in the back seat of Linda's car.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Why do all scenerios seem to lead to me getting fish slimed?

Bonnie, can you send me a PM or e-mail with Pay-Pal info.? I'll try to get Linda to commit one way or another.

From what I saw, the $35 tickets looked to cost $38 once they tacked on some fee. Since Pay-Pal will probably also charge a fee, do you think about $42 per ticket should be about right?

TiggerBW

that seems like a lot. do you think pay pal charges would cost that much?
i'll look into it. yes I"ll PM you soon............i want to see if Aaron can go too - then i wouldn't need a ride. Who knows. :)

Foolish Mortal

Place your wagers gang ! I took off on the 4th just to make sure I didn't get stuck late at any jobs.....NOW....with my luck trying to get to one of these meets what's going to screw me up this time ? Maybe I should ask the girl who does our routes not to put me in the same area as when I got hurt in January the day before that get together !!!

TiggerBW

Darn! Want to go on the 4th also?

Ok, I'll call them tonight or this weekend, figure it out, then have people pay me through pay pal except for computer illiterate Gary. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom