South Jersey / Philly Area Lunch Get-together

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TiggerBW said:
Darn! Want to go on the 4th also?

Ok, I'll call them tonight or this weekend, figure it out, then have people pay me through pay pal except for computer illiterate Gary. :lol:

I should be able to do it through pay-pal. I was able to log in and verify my password.

. . . unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure I can make it now.:eek: I'm hoping to have an HDTV delivered that day, and I'm not sure about the timing plus I've got a few other things going on.

TAC

garyhoov said:
I should be able to do it through pay-pal. I was able to log in and verify my password.

. . . unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure I can make it now.:eek: I'm hoping to have an HDTV delivered that day, and I'm not sure about the timing plus I've got a few other things going on.

Well, to be honest, I'm not sure I can make it either. The 4th is my father in law's birthday, and at this point, I don't even think my outlaws know what they are doing for it. :fork:

Is there a game on the 11th? If not, how about lunch ?

The 18th and 19th are bad for me, unless it's lunch. And I am not available the 25th and 26th.

TiggerBW

WOW!
So I can't order them yet anyway..........

AND THIS TIME WE EVEN HAVE COMMITMENTS FROM FOOLISH MORTAL AND MERHEARTED!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Well, does any other day work for anyone? I'll be out of school June 17th and can do any day after that. There are a few week night games. Would that work better? One business person's special on a thursday too against the mets.

June 11th won't work for me. (I think I figured out when my bridal shower is)

AHHHH! We get so close and then :brick: we hit a wall. ha ha
I'm not going to do anything until I know what to do. :)

TAC

Sorry. :(

Weeknights are bad for me unless it's a Friday night. A BP special might work, but my wife wouldn't be able to make it.

How about lunch on the 4th ?

So, have you decided if you are going to wear that serape (?) or not (on the 1th)? :lookaroun

TiggerBW said:
WOW!
So I can't order them yet anyway..........

AND THIS TIME WE EVEN HAVE COMMITMENTS FROM FOOLISH MORTAL AND MERHEARTED!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Well, does any other day work for anyone? I'll be out of school June 17th and can do any day after that. There are a few week night games. Would that work better? One business person's special on a thursday too against the mets.

June 11th won't work for me. (I think I figured out when my bridal shower is)

AHHHH! We get so close and then :brick: we hit a wall. ha ha
I'm not going to do anything until I know what to do. :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
I might be able to squeeze one in, but it's really hard to plan at the moment.

I've got three customers hinting that they want me to fly out and help them with some problems, and since my boss is cheap, he likes to schedule flights around the weekends to get the reduced rates.

I'm also hoping to get my HDTV dlivered next weekend (but I can't get a real straight answer when), and Linda is trying to do a bunch of things to get the house ready for her mother (the manatee) who's coming to visit in late June and then heading to Europe with Linda for a week and a half (and she'll probably park her car at the airport making it difficult for me to drive more than one person to the game).

So I can't really plan anything over the next few weeks. I'll probably have to wait until at least July to make any plans, but you can all go and maybe we can even go again in July.

Hey! The Phillies have actually been looking pretty good lately.

TAC

Gary,

You realize that someone won't be available much in July, right?

Ok, so then it's PARTY at Gary's house. You'll have a new HDTV, and the wife will be away, and....

garyhoov said:
I might be able to squeeze one in, but it's really hard to plan at the moment.

I've got three customers hinting that they want me to fly out and help them with some problems, and since my boss is cheap, he likes to schedule flights around the weekends to get the reduced rates.

I'm also hoping to get my HDTV dlivered next weekend (but I can't get a real straight answer when), and Linda is trying to do a bunch of things to get the house ready for her mother (the manatee) who's coming to visit in late June and then heading to Europe with Linda for a week and a half (and she'll probably park her car at the airport making it difficult for me to drive more than one person to the game).

So I can't really plan anything over the next few weeks. I'll probably have to wait until at least July to make any plans, but you can all go and maybe we can even go again in July.

Hey! The Phillies have actually been looking pretty good lately.

TiggerBW

What do you all think about the Business person's special on June 23rd (thursday) against the Mets?

Gary - I know weekends are bad for you, but could you spare an afternoon? Ryan will be out of school! :) (ME TOO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:wave:

TAC - You are right. July will be a rough month being so close to the wedding!!!!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TiggerBW said:
What do you all think about the Business person's special on June 23rd (thursday) against the Mets?

Gary - I know weekends are bad for you, but could you spare an afternoon? Ryan will be out of school! :) (ME TOO YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

:wave:

TAC - You are right. July will be a rough month being so close to the wedding!!!!

That might work for me (but Ryan wouldn't be able to go). Linda's sister is going to drop off her mother earlier that week and take Ryan to Pittsburgh.

I think the 23rd is the day Linda and her mother are flying out. The problem is, Linda will need her car, so I'll only be able to take one person. someone else would also have to drive, or we could maybe take the train from that station down around the Echelon Mall.

I'll check with Linda, and maybe I'll put that day in as a vacation day - and I'll either go to the game or spend it with my mother-in-law (the manatee).

TiggerBW

Cool! Just let me know! If it's a day game, I guess I can drive alone. I just don't like it. :) I'm a dependant - not independant. :)
Train is good. I usually get it at woodcrest.
OR we could take MY CAR and I could take you! That way I wouldn't be alone!!!! BINGO!

MerHearted

Oh, Philly's not so bad. Once you get used to dodging the bullets, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. :lol: :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TiggerBW said:
Cool! Just let me know! If it's a day game, I guess I can drive alone. I just don't like it. :) I'm a dependant - not independant. :)
Train is good. I usually get it at woodcrest.
OR we could take MY CAR and I could take you! That way I wouldn't be alone!!!! BINGO!

Sounds like the start of a plan. I don't mind driving at all, but it would be pretty silly for me and someone else to drive if we can all fit in your or Tom's car.

We could either drive or take the train. Makes no difference to me and I know karate, so you needn't worry about any of those Philly thugs - like Vince - as long as I'm around.

TiggerBW

MerHearted said:
Oh, Philly's not so bad. Once you get used to dodging the bullets, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. :lol: :lookaroun

hey hey! I love Philly! I go all the time into the city for dinner and all.........but I never go ALONE! I like Philly WITH someone there for me! ha ha :)

- Sounds good Gary.........I don't mind driving during the day......or train.
So Vince is a thug? Who would have guessed? :lol: A mermaid thug.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TiggerBW said:
So Vince is a thug? Who would have guessed? :lol: A mermaid thug.

:lol: And NOW on this edition of COPS . . . Mermaid Thugs!

(Unfortunately I don't have enough time to do a good photoshop.)

MerHearted

:lookaroun

fresh.jpg

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
MerHearted said:
:lookaroun

fresh.jpg

:lol: Thats GREAT! I wish I could draw like that (unfortunately my only talent is a raw, sexual charisma:lookaroun ).

So are we on for the 23rd? I just put in for a vacation day, so if we don't do it now, I'll have to spend the day with my mother-in-law (the manatee).

MerHearted

garyhoov said:
:lol: Thats GREAT! I wish I could draw like that (unfortunately my only talent is a raw, sexual charisma:lookaroun ).

So are we on for the 23rd? I just put in for a vacation day, so if we don't do it now, I'll have to spend the day with my mother-in-law (the manatee).

Why am I suddenly tempted to cancel now? :lookaroun :lol:

TiggerBW

ha ha ha! The manatee!
I'm definately in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAC?

FOOLISH MORTAL?????????

BTW Vince, I love the slogan "The Fresh Princess" since I love Will Smith - the real Fresh Prince! :)

TAC

TiggerBW said:
ha ha ha! The manatee!
I'm definately in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAC?

FOOLISH MORTAL?????????

BTW Vince, I love the slogan "The Fresh Princess" since I love Will Smith - the real Fresh Prince! :)

:( Bummer. Can't commit. I may be going to Mississippi because of work. UGH! A swampy shipyard at the end of June. :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom