Something you've never done in WDW... but want to do on your next trip!

Jerm

I can say that I have done every attraction at all 4 theme parks (except Nemo Musical, Monsters Inc., and GFSTC cause they have opened since I was last there) and 2 water parks so I am good on all of that. But I am going to spend a full day just walking around World Showcase and taking silly pictures.

J

maggiegrace1

Here's my list of things I've never done, planned for our next visit:
-Rafiki's Planet Watch
-Flights of Wonder
-TriceraTop Spin
-Liberty Belle Riverboat
-Impressions de France
-Dinner at Alfredo's

Then some things I haven't seen in at least 10 years:
-Hall of Presidents
-Beauty and the Beast

And some things that are new since my last visit:
-Nemo ride in the Seas
-Nemo show at AK
-Laugh Floor
-Gran Fiesta Tour

And my favorite "new" experience for the next trip will be taking my kids on so many rides they've never been on now that they've both reached the magical 40" mark!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie...sooo beautiful!!:sohappy:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Backstage Tour at AK -- already booked as a surprise for the current Mrs Sak

Eat a kitchen sink

Spend a night in the castle suite

Spend a day park hopping just to take pictures,rather than snaps.

Do he flag ceremony at the WL

Stay at the Poly - nope they dont know were staying there for a couple of nights:lookaroun

Not loose my temper and rude bad mannered guests, who seem to have missed the evolutionary process

iitmfl2

We've never done...

1) TEST TRACK - wimps :eek:

2) have NEVER done Space Mountain - long lines

3) Ohana's for dinner during the fireworks

4) Boma's or Jiko's

5) Stay at the Grand Floridian :D

6) Mission Space for real - we accidentally got on it during a CM preview night before it officially opened years ago. I believe the CM there said we were two of the first ten to ride it. Wow-were we surprised. We shouldn't have had dinner at the Bistro de Prais right before :hurl: ....we''ll do better this time. :lookaroun

7) Take a day off and just take it easy by shopping or walking around

8) A private backstage tour. Happy Anniversary Sweetheart.

9) See a wedding at the Wedding Pavilion :kiss:

10) Be in a wedding at the wedding pavilion (actually surprising the wife in renewing our vows while we're there-25 yrs. Flew down a few months ago to plan the whole thing. 50 family/friends flying in for 2 days. Wish me luck keeping the secret...) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

11) Get our picture with Mickey and Minnie :D

Our next trip is in 16 days. We're doing ALL of these THIS TIME!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!:sohappy:

I'm a whimp so I have never been on any of the coasters. Living near Cedar Point in Ohio, in my "younger days" I rode them all.....now, just trying to get up the nerve to ride Everest. :eek:

CAPTAIN HOOK

10) Be in a wedding at the wedding pavilion (actually surprising the wife in renewing our vows while we're there-25 yrs. Flew down a few months ago to plan the whole thing. 50 family/friends flying in for 2 days. Wish me luck keeping the secret...) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You've just gotta let us know how it goes

NadieMasK2

We've never done...

Wow congratulations!!! Hope you have a great time, please tell us how it goes. If my DH did that for me I would be over the moon!!:)

scorp111

And my favorite "new" experience for the next trip will be taking my kids on so many rides they've never been on now that they've both reached the magical 40" mark!

Our DD met this for our most recent trip. She rode Splash Mountain (5 times), Big Thunder Mountain (4 times), Soarin (2), Test Track (1), and Tower of Terror (1). She liked them all except TOT, but she says she will ride that one next trip if her "Uncle Mike" will ride it again. He rode it once a couple of years ago, and says he won't ride it again.

I would like to do the Segway Tour our next trip.

Kman101

I'm a whimp so I have never been on any of the coasters. Living near Cedar Point in Ohio, in my "younger days" I rode them all.....now, just trying to get up the nerve to ride Everest. :eek:

It's worth it. Believe me.

As a kid I was terrified of coasters and still have a little fear of height, but I had no problem getting on Everest. Let me preface by saying it was my first coaster in 8 years (first coaster I rode was Dueling Dragons at the OTHER park) so I was pretty nervous and went in the single rider line and OF COURSE they gave me the FRONT SEAT.

It really wasn't bad and one of the best coasters I was ever on. Literally took my breath away. I became a total coaster junkie now. Even with a fear of height (myself, it's basically being WAY UP HIGH with no support. Being supported, it doesn't really bother me).

journeyman

my family and i went this past December and i made a point of doing stuff we have never done before including going to places like Daytona Beach and the raceway.
but in Disney it was go in the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Explore every country in the world showcase, i was amazed that i had never been right into morocco and italy

as i now have a four year old (she's already been three times) we found it easier to take our time to see things we've never seen

my little girl didn't get bored by us dragging our feet either

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom