Something you've never done in WDW... but want to do on your next trip!

Simba1

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I'm heading down to WDW in July for a week. I've been numerous times and am a former CP; however, there are still some things that I've never done - and want to do during this trip. I'm trying to make a really big list of interesting, small little things to do throughout my week that will enhance my experience and I was looking for ideas. What are some things you have never done in Disney World but would love to do on your next trip? Here is my list so far:

Get picture taken with Mr. Smee.
Eat a Kitchen Sink at Beaches and Cream.
Go to Raglan Road.
Drink a glass of South African wine at Boma.
Try a Kungaloosh at the Adventurer’s Club.

Any more ideas? Thanks for all your help! :wave: :wave:

frankd1962

Things I will do this time when I go:
Epcot - Universe of Energy (never been on any version of it)
Animal Kingdom - Go to Rafiki's Planet Watch
Eat at the restuarants of my chosing and most of all enjoy myself without worrying about how someone else feels.

hrcollectibles

Keep my eyes open in dinosaur :lookaroun
Get a picture taken with a character in a rare costume

Glad I am not the only onbe with this problem.. I made it about half way through the last time I was on it
Get a Dole Whip
Go to the Adventurers Club
Get my Picture taken and get the Autograph of a rare character
Buy something at the Movie Memorabillia Store at DTD

octoberbarry

MGM - Tower of Terror and the Singin' in the Rain Umbrella

Epcot - See the international street performers...ALL of them...

MK - watch the afternoon parade, and watch Wishes from the perfect spot on Main St.

AK - Everest and Rafiki

Restaurants - 50's Prime Time, Chefs de France

Typhoon Lagoon

Kman101

I have to agree. The only two rides I had my eyes closed in (in a certain part) were Dinosaur and Rock 'N Rollercoaster. I love coasters now, but I'm still not fond of going upside down, lol.

I have pretty much, this past week, hit everything I've wanted to do. Epcot I didn't get to do anything really so basically I'd like to go back in the early morning and hit all of the thrill rides.

Although in all my years as a kid and going now, I've NEVER seen any fireworks show! Ever. I have to make sure I do that. I'm planning a week in late October, a 3 or 4 day stay at a resort so I'm going to make sure I do this. I also want to see Fantasmic at MGM.

Oh ... I never did do Rafiki's Planet Watch when I was at Animal Kingdom, so I guess add that on to it.

Alexx

I have to agree. The only two rides I had my eyes closed in (in a certain part) were Dinosaur and Rock 'N Rollercoaster. I love coasters now, but I'm still not fond of going upside down, lol.

I have pretty much, this past week, hit everything I've wanted to do. Epcot I didn't get to do anything really so basically I'd like to go back in the early morning and hit all of the thrill rides.

Although in all my years as a kid and going now, I've NEVER seen any fireworks show! Ever. I have to make sure I do that. I'm planning a week in late October, a 3 or 4 day stay at a resort so I'm going to make sure I do this. I also want to see Fantasmic at MGM.

Oh ... I never did do Rafiki's Planet Watch when I was at Animal Kingdom, so I guess add that on to it.

I go on ALL rollercoasters and other scary rides, I just can't keep my eyes open in dinosaur, it scares me.

I also have another thing to do, to go on everest more than twice.

kcnole

Ride the train at MK.

Ride Splash Mountain

Ride Rockin Rollercoaster

Hopefully ride a newly refurbished SSE and see an amazing postshow.

Agent1964fem

Ride Everest
See if my oldest son will ride TOT.
Eat at one of the resturants in Epcot.
See of youngest son will ride Rockin Roller Coaster . :brick:

Wilderness Lodge 1997
Caribbean Beach 2003
Port Orleans - Riverside 2005
Wilderness Lodge 2007

Hee hee hee hee ho ho ho boy am I in luck I'm visiting my laughing place yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk .

HoW

Probably won't hit all of these on my next trip, which is more a a guy's weekend, but they're all definitely on my next regular scheduled trip.

Golf
Try a Dole Whip
Experience the Adventurer's Club
Get a Picture with the big cheese, Belle and/or Cinderella (I had to get special permission for this one :animwink: ),and Robin Hood and Little John

no2apprentice

This one is number 1 on my to do list, but I know it would probably never happen...I said probably, not definitely, so there's hope. And my number 1 on the to do list is...

getting a picture of me holding Minnie in my arms!:sohappy:

My second choice would be holding Jasmine in my arms.:D

Other more realistic items on the list...

Finally stay late enough to watch Tink fly and Wishes.

Watch Illuminations.

Laura

Premium Member
Here's my list of things I've never done, planned for our next visit:
-Rafiki's Planet Watch
-Flights of Wonder
-TriceraTop Spin
-Liberty Belle Riverboat
-Impressions de France
-Dinner at Alfredo's

Then some things I haven't seen in at least 10 years:
-Hall of Presidents
-Beauty and the Beast

And some things that are new since my last visit:
-Nemo ride in the Seas
-Nemo show at AK
-Laugh Floor
-Gran Fiesta Tour

And my favorite "new" experience for the next trip will be taking my kids on so many rides they've never been on now that they've both reached the magical 40" mark!

hack2112

1. See Wishes (Every time I go I'm forced out before it starts, despite my protesting, but there's only one car!)

2. Go to a Disney Water Park (We haven't decided which one we're going to yet)

3. Go to the OTHER Water Park later in the summer!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom