Something you've never done in WDW... but want to do on your next trip!

Mikester71

I'm a whimp so I have never been on any of the coasters. Living near Cedar Point in Ohio, in my "younger days" I rode them all.....now, just trying to get up the nerve to ride Everest. :eek:

I have been to Cedar Point a number of times but still can't ride all the coasters. I am lucky if I get up enough nerve to ride 1/4 of them. However, I did ride Everest this past March when we were down at WDW and I found it to be not too bad. The only part that really got to me was the going backwards. It gave me a wicked headache for the rest of the day and caused me to chicken out of RnRC and ToT the next day at Disney Studios. The funny thing is; I still liked the ride enough to want to do it again next time we go down in 2 years.:sohappy::hammer:

Mikester71

Where is it and what does it do :veryconfu

Here is a quote pulled from AllEarsNet describing said umbrella:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Just across from the Backlot Theater, where the Hunchback of Notre Dame show was performed, is one of the most whimsical overlooked attractions in the Studios. There you'll spy an umbrella attached to one of the streetlights. Grab the crook of the umbrella and step on the square embedded in the cement underneath it for a refreshing surprise, ala "Singin' in the Rain" and Gene Kelly! (Note, though, that during times of water restrictions, this effect may be turned off to conserve water.)"[/FONT]

When we were down there in March, the whole umbrella and everything was gone. My son had read about it online and was looking forward to finding it and giving it a pull only to be disappointed. I asked a CM where it was and she informed me that it had been taken down.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Hmmm one thing I have always wanted to do at WDW... but never have... is to extinguish my cigarette in the eye of a cranky, holier than thou, non-smoking person who comes into the smoking section... for no other reason but just to complain & run their mouth.

So... yay! Be on the look out, you crazy complaining non-smokers. Step one foot in the smoking section.. and even so much as roll your eyes or curl your nose at me, or my fellow smokers... prepare to take one less thing home with you. *is excited* :)

:sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

:lookaroun

CThaddeus

Hmmm one thing I have always wanted to do at WDW... but never have... is to extinguish my cigarette in the eye of a cranky, holier than thou, non-smoking person who comes into the smoking section... for no other reason but just to complain & run their mouth.

So... yay! Be on the look out, you crazy complaining non-smokers. Step one foot in the smoking section.. and even so much as roll your eyes or curl your nose at me, or my fellow smokers... prepare to take one less thing home with you. *is excited*

If a smoker chooses to fire up his/her death stick outside of the smoking area, can I take his/her cigarette out of his/her hand and stuff it in his/her eye, too?
:) :ROFLOL: :king: :p :animwink: ;) :lol: :sohappy: :drevil: :xmas:

DMC-12

If a smoker chooses to fire up his/her death stick outside of the smoking area, can I take his/her cigarette out of his/her hand and stuff it in his/her eye, too?

You most certainly can!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :lol:

In fact.. I recommend that you do.. it will keep a nice balance on things.
Hell.. I might even join you to. :lol: :eek: :lookaroun

CThaddeus

You most certainly can!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :lol:

In fact.. I recommend that you do.. it will keep a nice balance on things.
Hell.. I might even join you to. :lol: :eek: :lookaroun

There are going to be an awful lot of blind smokers leaving WDW...

DMC-12

There are going to be an awful lot of blind smokers leaving WDW...

Yeah... I know... a lot more than non-smoking complainers that go into the the smoking sections. :( Bummer. Still... its something to look forward to. :lol: :lookaroun

Mr_Tom_Morrow

the one thing i get to do,ive waited along time for

I'm paying for the entire trip this time,my mom hasnt had a vacation in several years,plus shes been dealing with health issues so I've saved up 3 grand.I'm getting her,myself and my step-dad annual passes once again,and going to stay 2 nights in grand floridian and 2 nights in animal kingdom lodge:)

Mikester71

I thought that they had taken down the umbrella as well, but it was up and functioning when we were there last month.

So it is back then. It was missing when we were down there in March. I asked a CM while coming up to the Herbie car where it was and she said that it had been taken down. She didn't say if it was for good or just for repairs or something. My son will be glad then when we go down in March of 2009.

WeLComeHomE OKW

On my next trip I would like to...

1. Try a Dole Whip
2. Be an extra in the Indiana Jones Stunt Show

I really wanna do both these things....maybe this trip?

- Behind the Magic Tour (doing that this summer!)
- Eat at Victoria and Alberts
- Not chicken out on Summit Plummit.
- Go on the monorail and NOT re-peat "por favor mantenga se alijado de las puertas" (it's just too hard to not say it)
- Go to Tom Sawyers Island
- Actually go into all the countries in epcot
- Go on dumbo and not use magic carpets of aladdin as an alternative (haven't actually been on dumbo since i was 5)
- Mini Golfing at Fantasia Gardens
- Just take my time with every thing and really enjoy my self.
-
- All the new attractions since '06. (monsters inc, nemo, nemo musical)

Other then all the countries in epcot, im right there with you! I have done Keys to the Kingdom and one of the amazing tours at Animal kingdom. But, i would really like to do the Behind the Magic. (i just have to save up enough money)

The Beauty and the Beast show. Everytime we go, we say we will see it, but we haven't yet. Also, the Nemo show.

I always do the same thing. I'm like, yeah....we should go! and then time passes and....nothing.

maybe this time! infact, lets go together! haha

Disnut

I just want to slooooow down. We always seem to speed through it all and not see what we can in that area. We normally only have 4 days every 2 to 3 yrs of being able to even go. :cry: I want more time.:sohappy:

sambahat

I just want to slooooow down. We always seem to speed through it all and not see what we can in that area. We normally only have 4 days every 2 to 3 yrs of being able to even go. :cry: I want more time.:sohappy:

Me too!

• Test Track
  • Mission: Space
  • Great Movie Ride
  • Stay at a hotel nicer than the value resorts
  • Eat at Sci Fi Diner

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom