Something you always say you're going to do, but don't

djmatthews

On my last trip to WDW (April) I said I must do a Dumbo style ride.... in all my visits to WDW and DLRP I have never done one - even though we joke about them and there are so many.

PixyDust

pisco said:
I've yet to see the American Adventure in Epcot. Seems like everytime I get to the pavillion the show has just started and I am too impatient to wait for the next one.

I also avoid Kali. Doesn't look a good enough attraction to get soaked for.

PROMISE me you will go to the American Adventure on your next trip. This is one show we see 2-3 times each trip. So uplifting. Makes me so proud of the country I live in!

Scooter

I alays say I'm going to ride Astro Orbiter but never do.
I don't have much patience and the line is always too long.

flyersmv

we always say were not gonna ride ToT and RnRC 2000000 times during fantasmic......but we ALWAYS do it lol....we just love not waiting on 2 of the best rides in disney

Ringo8n24

In 18 visits, I have never ridden Dumbo or the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. I have always wanted to since I was there in the 70's as a kid, but never have. When I get to the MK, I always put them on the backburner to other things and they get overlooked. Is that a crazy thing to want to do but never have? It just seems like staple rides if you grew up with WDW, but I can honestly say I never have ridden either of them, but want to. :)

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Here's a couple

Well, I can think of two things I would like to do, one of which I have control over, the other is for luck and Disney.

I would like to be at Disney for the Christmas festivities (but not at Christmas) and would like to be a participant in one of the parades.

WDWScottieBoy

I've always meant to do Pooh, Peter Pan and Dumbo. Funny how two of those are Disney originals and I've never done them being a Disney freak, but the line has always been too long for me. I'll make sure to do all three this month though, I can't wait!

Kellylynn322

AEfx said:
I'm also toying with the idea of Boma, since so many people speak highly of it, but I am a bit afraid I wouldn't find enough that I like to make it worth it for me.

AEfx

I tried it and I had a hard time finding things to eat other then the Prime Rib. I am picky w/ food and wierd spices. My DH who will try any new food loved it.

As for my "this time I am going to......." but never do its the Fish and Chips in England. Anytime I get over there I have either just eaten or not hungry. Its the running joke w/ my DH. He said it to me the other day (since I am leaving on Saturday for a week at WL) and just started laughing.

bgraham34

I always say I want to go back to Tom Sawyers Island, since I have not been on it in over 10 years. But for some reason I dont do it.

Since1976

In four trips, I've never seen the American Adventure at Epcot. The excuse has always been "Hey, we LIVE here! There are other countries to see!"

However, I saw a Travel Channel special on WDW, and they showed what's actually in that show, and I must say I now regret having missed it all those times. We'll see it next time for sure! (~2006?)

Since1976

wdwhoneymooner said:
I've only seen Flights of Wonder once and have never been to the Drew Carey Sound show @ MGM.

You're not missing much with Drew Carey. First of all, there's a good chance your headphones won't work properly, and even if they do, the sound show itself is pretty lame and anticlimactic. Time draws out like a blade in that dark room...

I myself preferred the Monster Sound Show that came before.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I always say I am going to rent a watermouse and cruise the lake for a bit... on like every trip... but I STILL have not gotten to that yet... soon.. next trip.... maybe...lol :lol:

JBSLJames

STR8FAN2005 said:
We never ride Kali River Rapids because of the wettness!

Wettness from the ride or from your fear of Kali and her 6-eyed henchmen toating around bags of rotting meat and half-open boxes of Goobers?

pisco

PixyDust said:
PROMISE me you will go to the American Adventure on your next trip. This is one show we see 2-3 times each trip. So uplifting. Makes me so proud of the country I live in!
OK I promise! :)

I really do want to see the show. I've heard nothing but great things about it. I guess I just need to get the schedule and plan ahead next time.

Laura

Premium Member
flyersmv said:
we always say were not gonna ride ToT and RnRC 2000000 times during fantasmic......but we ALWAYS do it lol....we just love not waiting on 2 of the best rides in disney

Ditto!!! However this year we'll have our kids with us and they are too little to ride those rides so we made the Fantasmic Dinner Package reservations...I am determined to see it this time!

diddy_mouse

The last trip I was on, my future husband and I kept talking about going on Winnie the Pooh, but the lines were so long that we didn't get a chance. I also say that I'm going to get a Guiness in the United Kingdom, but I never manage to get myself over there...distracted by too many other things :hammer: rides and such :D I think the only other thing I say I always want to do is one of the live shows at Animal Kingdom (Tarzan or Lion King)

phlydude

I know I always promise myself that I won't get burnt to a crisp but I always do. Stupidity in the sun I guess (and if you think sleeping with burnt shoulders is bad, try sleeping with a burnt head :lol: :)

I have never seen Illuminations and vow to do it this trip.
I always swear to take time to get pictures at every single Kodak photo spot but never do.
I never have had a turkey leg (usually because I can't find the stand in Tomorrowland - I don't know why, it must be hiding!)
I always promise myself that I won't come home tired but I do (I don't mean to, I just want to do everything as much as possible when I am there!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom