Some Trips Are Worth Melting For! A Comically Magical PTR That Doesnt Give Max Credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fractal

Well for most posters, I would assume that is all it was. However, you have a previous history of posting political trolling messages.

Then why is it offered here as an emoji?

👌

To jump to that conclusion is outrageous and hurtful.

Last edited:

amjt660

office space work GIF

The jump to conclusions mat was originally introduced in the movie Office Space

Office Space Side Eye GIF

Office Space Idea GIF

Never a good idea to jump to conclusions

“Be curious- not judgmental “

Ted taught us to this one - or at least some of us

Jason Sudeikis Omg GIF by Apple TV+

Max

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
You are also suggesting the people in the photo, some of who happen to be very good friends of mine, are being hateful even though this was clearly an on ride photo that was approved by Disney themselves. I have not read that TR, yet even I was able to tell by using context clues that this was some sort of inside joke or game amongst the family. Shame on you for jumping to the conclusion that this family would teach their children such hate.
I'm not suggesting anyone is anything in the photo.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
To jump to that conclusion is outrageous and hurtful.
Sadly this is what happens when a user has a long term history of political trolling. It would never have crossed my mind coming from another user, and I had no idea that the hand gesture was even a thing. The post received multiple reports, and I looked into it, which is what I have to do.

I don't understand why the OP continually has to skate along the line of trolling. I'm frankly tired of it. I have better things to do.

lostpro9het

Sadly this is what happens when a user has a long term history of political trolling. It would never have crossed my mind coming from another user, and I had no idea that the hand gesture was even a thing. The post received multiple reports, and I looked into it, which is what I have to do.

I don't understand why the OP continually has to skate along the line of trolling. I'm frankly tired of it. I have better things to do.

But your leap from political poster to white supremacy is the issue here for me. You wasted no time accusing the poster of something so horrible based on a buddy or two who, like yourself, may have an axe to grind with the poster and are quick to jump to the wrong conclusion because of political bias with nothing to do with white supremacy. The leap you made is not even in the realm of reasonable regardless of past political posts by the poster, none of which have been hate speech in nature.

But, at the end of the day, its your playground and you get to set the fluid goal posts. I just hope this is a one off and not the trend of jumping to extremes.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
But your leap from political poster to white supremacy is the issue here for me. You wasted no time accusing the poster of something so horrible based on a buddy or two who, like yourself, may have an axe to grind with the poster and are quick to jump to the wrong conclusion because of political bias with nothing to do with white supremacy. The leap you made is not even in the realm of reasonable regardless of past political posts by the poster, none of which have been hate speech in nature.

But, at the end of the day, its your playground and you get to set the fluid goal posts. I just hope this is a one off and not the trend of jumping to extremes.
As I said, the only reason this came onto the radar was because it was reported by multiple users, and the poster's prior history of not following the rules and trying to sneak in hidden political/social trolling into posts.

Sorry, but the OP has created this situation with previous actions, despite continual warnings.

I think over 25 years I've been extremely consistent with rules. All I ask for is common sense, decency, and no trying to be push the boundaries. 99.99999% of users never have a post moderated or hear anything from me.

BuddyThomas

Okay. I’ll play. This all started when the original poster decided to steal pictures of me and my partner, photoshop them, and stick them in his trip report. I’m not one of his pals on here by any means and we have clashed in the past so clearly this was some sort of trolling attempt. Who does this?????? I do not read his posts or trip reports and the only reason I even know he did this is because another member sent me a private message to tell me about it. Yes, I reported that, because it was so freaking bizarre and frankly, creepy. On the other hand, I did not report the white power post or whatever it is, or anything else. I didn’t even see it. Now I have. Only the OP and whomever else was in the picture knows what their intentions were, and I don’t intend to speculate. However, I did not know it was suddenly okay to argue with the site owner and say a bunch of crap like “shame on you”. Seriously?????? I’ve had bans on here for doing FAR LESS.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Okay. I’ll play. This all started when the original poster decided to steal pictures of me and my partner, photoshop them, and stick them in his trip report. I’m not one of his pals on here by any means and we have clashed in the past so clearly this was some sort of trolling attempt. Who does this?????? I do not read his posts or trip reports and the only reason I even know he did this is because another member sent me a private message to tell me about it. Yes, I reported that, because it was so freaking bizarre and frankly, creepy. On the other hand, I did not report the white power post or whatever it is, or anything else. I didn’t even see it. Now I have. Only the OP and whomever else was in the picture knows what their intentions were, and I don’t intend to speculate. However, I did not know it was suddenly okay to argue with the site owner and say a bunch of crap like “shame on you”. Seriously?????? I’ve had bans on here for doing FAR LESS.
Bruh, you've reported me for using the term "mid". There's no need to attempt gaslighting at this point

BuddyThomas

Bruh, you've reported me for using the term "mid". There's no need to attempt gaslighting at this point
I generally do not report anyone for anything and the mods can give you confirmation of that. I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about that I reported you for saying “mid”. I have no idea what that even means and I definitely didn’t report anyone for saying that.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
I generally do not report anyone for anything and the mods can give you confirmation of that. I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about that I reported you for saying “mid”. I have no idea what that even means and I definitely didn’t report anyone for saying that.
Buddy, fwiw, I remember years ago when you and I got along and laughed at each others shenanigans in our trip reports. It was pretty cool to read your stories and adventures

I'm not sure exactly where you and I veered off that path (probly the political forums) as I don't recall any specific moments that would cause it.

Either way, I truly would like to go back to a relationship that was more aligned with our love for Disney and crazy trip reports.

I apologize for anything I may have said or posted towards you that wasn't appropriate. I really mean that. My sense of humor isn't always inside the lines.

We may disagree on many things but I believe our love for the parks and Disney in general outweighs those disagreements.

I hope on my next (actual) Trip Report, you can be a part of it amd we return to our former friendship. Much love brother!

Keith

Loco_driver

However, I did not know it was suddenly okay to argue with the site owner and say a bunch of crap like “shame on you”. Seriously?????? I’ve had bans on here for doing FAR LESS.
I didn’t know I was supposed to treat @wdwmagic with such reverence, my apologies. I’d like to think the they’re a mature adult who wouldn’t ban people for one disagreement where no actual insults or derogatory terms were hurled at anyone, but if they want to ban me I guess I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom