SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

MrDee

Was there today. Walked by three different times. Trains were running. Kinda. One with people, one without. 3 Cast Members (I don't use acronyms, and I never use anachronisms) standing near entrance being constantly asked the exact same question each and every time. They were well rehearsed with, "It opens May 28th."

TinkandCrew

We were there a couple of days ago on 5/6. At park opening, trains were running empty. Later in the afternoon we saw one train running with just two CM's in the very last car. We only saw that once. When wondering by one time, we asked the CM's out front if there would be any chance for a soft opening that day and it was a very definite and "serious" no! My daughter said she heard them say something about the 28th, but we don't know what that was about.

I will say, it was very hard to hear the sounds coming out of the mine and not be able to ride! Fingers crossed for the rest of my fellow travelers.

Ahall003

We were there a couple of days ago on 5/6. At park opening, trains were running empty. Later in the afternoon we saw one train running with just two CM's in the very last car. We only saw that once. When wondering by one time, we asked the CM's out front if there would be any chance for a soft opening that day and it was a very definite and "serious" no! My daughter said she heard them say something about the 28th, but we don't know what that was about.

I will say, it was very hard to hear the sounds coming out of the mine and not be able to ride! Fingers crossed for the rest of my fellow travelers.
The 28th is the official opening day for the ride!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
BOG bridge? People and their anachronisms, can't you just take a few seconds to spell it out so the anachronism impaired people like me don't spend minutes either trying to figure it out or give up completely? Luckily where you were wasn't that important, but that you could see the ride was. After finding and looking at a park map I finally figured out that this was the Bridge to the Be Our Guest Restaurant. YLMFCSSLB...LOL, MILF
Nevertheless, thanks for your report.

You have 523 posts on this board and have used "WDW" in 81 of them, MGM in 28, DHS in 15, and DAK in 3. :)

Any soft openings yet?

Mr Bill

They've gotten to where they can run four trains without issue, but five would be better. I'd only expect a few days of soft openings before the grand.

csm

This thread is for updates on soft openings of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster only.

Please keep this thread purely for updates, and not for general discussion on the coaster.

If you have any information about soft openings, please feel free to update us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom