SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

splashtest

So what does that mean. I thought the cast members rode it already.
I don't believe they have. They just received messages over the weekend regarding the preview. I would imagine that soft openings will be after cast previews. Unless they do a DVC and AP preview them soft openings may be pushed back a bit more. My friend is in the park today. I will try and get more info and report back later.

rangerbob

Maybe. I wondered if maybe that site was more in reference to some kind of game that will come out as a way to help build even more hype for the ride. I haven't seen anything to suggest this, but it doesn't make sense to me that there would be anything that would officially or unofficially tip people off about soft openings, given their nature and purpose.

I've said this before but for some reason my post disappeared. It looks like that entire site to me is just for a video game just like they did when Everest opened and they made a big production over it.

Mukta

I am at the MK on 5/19, so I am hoping for an AP preview. If the CMs are getting their previews this week, I have a little hope.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I don't believe they have. They just received messages over the weekend regarding the preview. I would imagine that soft openings will be after cast previews. Unless they do a DVC and AP preview them soft openings may be pushed back a bit more. My friend is in the park today. I will try and get more info and report back later.

Cast members that going to be working at the ride have ridden it, and possibly others from Fantasyland.

Marc Gil

anigif_enhanced-30646-1398716583-221.gif
What's up with Disneyland's faulty oversized scissors? First it was the Monorail, and then it was Lincoln?

Btw, Julie looks adorable in this gif

wdw71fan

I think you've made it pretty clear what you've been TOLD in regards to soft openings occurring. And none of it panned out. ;)

My post was intentionally vague as were others.. I could have said "I was told it would soft open right after 53rd light bulb on the left side of mainstreet west is replaced" and you would have still jumped my proverbial "stuff" over it..

Appreciate you taking me off your 'ignore' list again though.. I was starting to get lonely.... But this begs the question of how many times you get to attack other members here before you are banned for it?

CMcFL

Just left MK. All CMs apparently have the opportunity to ride now. All the CMs we saw were in civilian clothes and had some kind of pass.
Some more official looking CMs (I'm guessing managers) said there is a SMALL possibility that they will be asking guests if they would like to ride as they walk by starting Friday.

I am a CM at Epcot and there has been no official preview released for CM's. This must be for MK cast only with special passes issued by their managers. The Hub, online site for CM's, has nothing listed for previews and managers at other parks have no info on previews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom