SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

cw1982

Agree, but it gets annoying with the constant throwing of the word "sheep" (to anyone who disagrees with that dude in every thread he participates).

I wasn't taking sides on the whole "sheep" issue. I was simply responding to the question of whether or not this thread was supposed to be about soft openings lol. I don't even follow that thread closely enough to have an opinion on any sheepdom, or lack thereof ;)

Marc Gil

Well, yesterday I tried to make FP+ Reservations for SDMT for two on June 8th; I'm heading up there for the weekend to celebrate my birthday.

Anyway, I was unsuccessful... They only had availability at 10:40-11:40 at night. I have ADRs for Narcoosees at 9:10, so that would be impossible.

Looks like I have to go to MK for rope drop on the 8th :(

This new FP+ system spoiled me!!! :arghh:

GetAPaperBag

Well, yesterday I tried to make FP+ Reservations for SDMT for two on June 8th; I'm heading up there for the weekend to celebrate my birthday.

Anyway, I was unsuccessful... They only had availability at 10:40-11:40 at night. I have ADRs for Narcoosees at 9:10, so that would be impossible.

Can you change your ADR?

cw1982

With a group of ten, you may have a harder time getting everyone on one time window for such a popular fastpass. Did you try to get just a few people at a time? As long as the time windows overlap, everyone can still get in line together during that overlapping time.

Marc Gil

With a group of ten, you may have a harder time getting everyone on one time window for such a popular fastpass. Did you try to get just a few people at a time? As long as the time windows overlap, everyone can still get in line together during that overlapping time.
No.. I was planning on visiting Magic Kingdom with my brother in the morning and afternoon, then I was going to go back to the hotel, change and shower, then drive to The Grand Floridian to meet up with the rest of my party

DisneyCane

Does anybody know if they will be doing Passholder Previews for SDMT. Not really a "soft opening" so to speak but I thought this would be the place to ask. Since I've been an Annual Passholder (since 2005), I think there has been a Passholder Preview for every major attraction that opened since then.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Does anybody know if they will be doing Passholder Previews for SDMT. Not really a "soft opening" so to speak but I thought this would be the place to ask. Since I've been an Annual Passholder (since 2005), I think there has been a Passholder Preview for every major attraction that opened since then.

With less than 9 days to go.. one would assume it would have been announced by now if they were to do it. Only hope seems to be looking for warm bodies while CMs test.. and that hasn't happened yet, nor have they finished opening up to all CMs. I'm speculating after 3-4 more days of CMs only they will need more bodies

cw1982

No.. I was planning on visiting Magic Kingdom with my brother in the morning and afternoon, then I was going to go back to the hotel, change and shower, then drive to The Grand Floridian to meet up with the rest of my party

Gotcha.

Keep trying! You never know when someone else may rearrange their plans and cause there to be an opening in your favor.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I just dont get why they would let CM's ride all day but not do any type of soft opening. If its safety related, do the CM's sign some type of waiver? It must be gut wrenching for you guys that are down there to see it running and not be able to ride. I know I havent been the most excited person about this ride, but Im keeping my fingers crossed for you guys, good luck, I really hope you get to ride it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom