SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
So the ride is actually a 2 minute 45 second very well themed family coaster. The animatronics are first rate, the drop looks fun, and the coaster overall looks somewhat thrilling. Disney looks like they built a winner to headline New Fantasyland.
Psssttt....
Add a quick note about soft openings so you don't get yelled at for going off topic on the thread ;)
like this:

I for one can't wait to start seeing reports out of people who have ridden this coaster during a soft opening! Anyone know when that will be?

Sevier

So the ride is actually a 2 minute 45 second very well themed family coaster. The animatronics are first rate, the drop looks fun, and the coaster overall looks somewhat thrilling. Disney looks like they built a winner to headline New Fantasyland.

YEP! Amazing detail, unbelievable queue and animatronics, innovative ride vehicle, visually stunning, diverse audience. Grand slam.

Ahall003

Ok so just to be clear there have been no soft openings or any occurrences of the general public riding yet? Just press/media, actors, and cast members thus far?

Ember

Ok so just to be clear there have been no soft openings or any occurrences of the general public riding yet? Just press/media, actors, and cast members thus far?
One poster said random people were being picked to ride today, but haven't seen or heard confirmation of this happening.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Screenshot_2014-05-01-18-19-27_zpswtzgvarj.png

The Mom

Premium Member
This thread is for updates on soft openings of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster only.

Please keep this thread purely for updates, and not for general discussion on the coaster.

If you have any information about soft openings, please feel free to update us.

Just a reminder.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom