Soda price increase

wedway71

I remember when I worked for Coke. As an Account Manager, I was given a White Mini Van that said "Coca Cola" on it. I was allowed to use it for my personal use so I drove it everywhere. The only restriction was I could not use my van to eat at any restaraunt that served Pepsi. People were actually fired from Coke for being caught drinking a Pepsi product in thier company ownd car.

We played a bad joke on a buddy. He was leaving the company and on his last day we got into his van and put in around 30 empty Pepsi and Moutain Dew cans.
He did not know until he turned it in for final inspection and the inspector pulled them all out.

We told the guy who inspected the van ahead of time though.:D

wedway71

I'm a coke person all the way. And none of that diet stuff either. :hurl: I have the hips and thighs to prove it.

That is funny. I was a DIE HARD Coke Classic drinker my entire life. My wife said I was getting fat and ugly so I switched to Diet Coke.

I could not belive I Lost around 10-15 pounds in over a month just from cutting back on the calories from all of the Coke I was drinking.

WDW1974

Most doctors will tell you the easiest way to drop 10 pounds almost overnight is to swap out full strength Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper etc for the Diet versions.

I can't stand the taste (or lack thereof) of any of it.

So, I just drink far less of the real thing and supplement it with lots of water and five calorie Crystal Light lemonade.

But I never cease to be amazed by some morbidly obese person who will sit down at McD's and eat two quarter pounders, one chicken sandwich, two huge fries ... and washes it all down with ... you guessed it ... a Diet Coke.

~Prefers Vanilla Coke~

markjohns1

But I never cease to be amazed by some morbidly obese person who will sit down at McD's and eat two quarter pounders, one chicken sandwich, two huge fries ... and washes it all down with ... you guessed it ... a Diet Coke.
I suppose the diet has to start somewhere. Baby steps.

And if there's one thing that will get me to drink Pepsi, it is this. I would gladly pay $2.19 for a regular and $2.49 for a large at a WDW theme park for that. I will also pay that for Coke.

EpcotServo

~Prefers Vanilla Coke~

Same exact thing I always think too. Like the word DIET really helps.
:lol:

~Prefers CHERRY Coke~
:D

CBOMB

Most doctors will tell you the easiest way to drop 10 pounds almost overnight is to swap out full strength Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper etc for the Diet versions.

I can't stand the taste (or lack thereof) of any of it.

So, I just drink far less of the real thing and supplement it with lots of water and five calorie Crystal Light lemonade.

~Prefers Vanilla Coke~
I wish you would quit following me around, and watching what I eat. ....and yes, I put equal in my ice tea also!

Did you try Coke Zero like was suggested to you?

~so do I~

GenerationX

A couple of notes on pop ("soda" to you non-Chicagoans):

1. The difference between Coke and Pepsi: After the cola flavoring, the next noticeable taste for Coke is vanilla, while for Pepsi it's lime.
2. I am a lifelong Coke/Diet Coke enthusiast (in other words, I drink lots of pop). Anyway, the best pop, without question, is Coke Vanilla Zero. Even my dad (who can't stand diet pop) will drink it. He's a lifelong Coke drinker.
3. As for the original topic, eh, I've seen worse prices for pop at my local Six Flags.

Duckberg

Soda

Rot gut :eek: sugar,AKA junk. I've seen stories of people who have lost way more than 10 pounds from not drinking soda! Duckberg :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom