Soarin' and The Land changes - what is your opinion?

Are you impressed with the changes made to The Land?

• Yes, I think the addition of Soarin' and changes to the Land are a good thing

Votes: 197 78.8%
  • No, I would prefer to have left the Land unchanged

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • I agree with the addition of Soarin', but I do not like the changes to the rest of The Land

Votes: 35 14.0%

• Total voters

dxwwf3

The_CEO said:
Of what? Our dedication to WDWMagic?

Nope. Your dedication to christen new PM's with tons of positive rep :lol: Most of the people posting in this thread deserve most of their positive rep though.

dxwwf3

nicholas said:
I'm a premium member to support the site and be able to have more pics in my photoalbum. Not to have 7000 posts and 7 green boxes.

I'm sure that's the reason and I'm not questioning that at all. Just don't plug your rep that's all. Whenever I can get a teaching job (When I graduate in a year in a half) I plan on subscribing to support the site as well.

wannab@dis

dxwwf3 said:
I was just teasing you anyways.

But honestly am I supposed to be impressed by a Premium Member with 4 boxes? I'm not saying you don't deserve it, but when I see a Premium Member with alot of boxes, it's easy to become skeptical.

What about a non-premium member with a lot of boxes and thousands of posts? You're not skeptical of them too?

My Premium badge is only there because I want to help Steve out with the costs of keeping up a site I really love.

I also like hanging out in the PML, but that's very secondary!

nicholas

dxwwf3 said:
I'm sure that's the reason and I'm not questioning that at all. Just don't plug your rep that's all. Whenever I can get a teaching job (When I graduate in a year in a half) I plan on subscribing to support the site as well.
OHHH. I get what you mean. When I said "my repuation," I didn't mean my forum rep. I just meant my reputation in general. LOL. Ne'ermind :p

dxwwf3

nicholas said:
OHHH. I get what you mean. When I said "my repuation," I didn't mean my forum rep. I just meant my reputation in general. LOL. Ne'ermind :p

Oh ok. We're on the same page now :lol:. I thought it was a cocky "I have one more green box than you do" comment.

It's all good.

dxwwf3

wannab@dis said:
What about a non-premium member with a lot of boxes and thousands of posts? You're not skeptical of them too?

Not if I've seen them post alot of good posts. But if they have a low number of posts, then yes of course.

CTXRover

On the subject of little green boxes, I finally got my second :lol: I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me...oh never mind :lol: Now don't any of you try and take it away ;) j/k :)

dxwwf3

CTXRover said:
On the subject of little green boxes, I finally got my second :lol: I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me...oh never mind :lol: Now don't any of you try and take it away ;) j/k :)

Long overdue in my opinion.

nicholas

CTXRover said:
Don't put ideas into my head :p

Shaman

dxwwf3 said:
I was just teasing you anyways.

But honestly am I supposed to be impressed by a Premium Member with 4 boxes? I'm not saying you don't deserve it, but when I see a Premium Member with alot of boxes, it's easy to become skeptical.

Why is that exactly?

dxwwf3

objr said:
Why is that exactly?

Not quite sure. Maybe some insider information. I don't know. :animwink:

I'm not mad or anything at all. I was just posting that in response to what I THOUGHT nicholas was implying.

MicBat

speck76 said:
Considering the majority of the General Public seems to refer to Test Track as FAST TRACK, if they are not smart enough to get a name correct, the paint scheme of a pavilion is probably one of the last things on their mind.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Amen to THAT!!!

Shaman

dxwwf3 said:
Not quite sure. Maybe some insider information. I don't know. :animwink:

I'm not mad or anything at all. I was just posting that in response to what I THOUGHT nicholas was implying.

People don't give themselves rep points...they have to earn it somehow...and just because you join and become a Premium Member doesn't mean that you're entitled a favorable rep...people are judged the same if not more harshly in the PML...:D

The PML is like the renovated Land Pavilion...:lookaroun :lol:

(lets get back on the subject of this thread please)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom