So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

AceAstro

After already being eliminated once, I was playing on House Money at this point so wanted to try different things. Even though I was eliminated, I got to learn more about 11 different cultures and 2 other holidays, and that is by no means a loss in my books. It was great playing with y'all and I can't wait to see what you put together for a final project!

Plus, I was the only one eliminated twice and nobody can take that away from me :p

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
A7371425-DE39-4C3E-8634-D8B205D5B73E.jpeg

D1A56CF7-992F-49F4-A808-55E1AF4F92F8.jpeg

Look what I’m getting framed at work today!!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
@goofyyukyuk and I will be starting a new series of podcasts going through each and every installment of the Fast and the Furious franchise in anticipation of the final installment. We've both never seen any of the movies beyond me seeing the first couple when I was a kid, so this should be a very fun ride. ALMOST as fun as the Party Bus.
If you want a special guest for Tokyo Drift,…

ThemeParkPriest

Going live with @monkey92514 for the next installment of our Disneyland ranking tonight at 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific.
Here are my #s 31-42 (I hadn't originally ranked two of the ones included in the rankings):
31Mad Tea Party
32Storybook Land Canal Boats
33Mickey's PhilharMagic
34Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
35Disney Animation Tour
36Astro Orbiter
37Sailing Ship Columbia
38Jessie's Critter Carousel
39King Arthur Carousel
40Mark Twain Riverboat
41Casey Jr. Circus Train
42Silly Symphony Swings

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
@goofyyukyuk and I will be starting a new series of podcasts going through each and every installment of the Fast and the Furious franchise in anticipation of the final installment. We've both never seen any of the movies beyond me seeing the first couple when I was a kid, so this should be a very fun ride. ALMOST as fun as the Party Bus.
If I did this solo would anyone still be interested?

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
This isn't happening. I'm so sorry I jumped the gun and announced it before it was really set in stone.

Last edited:

PerGron

Just watched the newest Mandalorian, and at halfway through this season, damn is it just completely and utterly mid. It’s not the worst thing ever, but it’s definitely no Andor.

I feel like I notice The Volume in this season way more than I remember noticing it in previous seasons and it easily could be because of the real sets used in Andor pointing it out more, but I’m one of the few people that didn’t mind it’s use in Kenobi but I’m finding it tedious and annoying here.

I haven’t even seen anyone really talking about it and I have no idea if any of you have been watching it, but damn do I feel disappointed by this season.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Just watched the newest Mandalorian, and at halfway through this season, damn is it just completely and utterly mid. It’s not the worst thing ever, but it’s definitely no Andor.

I feel like I notice The Volume in this season way more than I remember noticing it in previous seasons and it easily could be because of the real sets used in Andor pointing it out more, but I’m one of the few people that didn’t mind it’s use in Kenobi but I’m finding it tedious and annoying here.

I haven’t even seen anyone really talking about it and I have no idea if any of you have been watching it, but damn do I feel disappointed by this season.
I'm really liking Bo-Katan's arc and the general world-building of the Mandalorian lore/culture, but yea this season is utterly aimless. Were over halfway through the season and last night's episode was yet another "quest of the week". Very much hoping for some solid slow build payoff with Bo-Katan, so that's mostly why I'm even still interested in watching haha. Grogu feels entirely pointless. I think a time jump would do this show a world of good to build up more intrigue. I also love how stuff like the pirates and IG-11 have been pretty much abandoned since the first episode. (Was REALLY hoping for a Hondo cameo. I honestly think it's weird how little crossover there's been with Mando and Batuu) The show has never really been great with season long arcs, but this season definitely feels less substantial as far as the episode-by-episode progress goes.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Hey all! It's been a while, and I hope that everyone is well. Congrats to the final five, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with! ☺️
Ayyyye!! At this point it's almost surreal thinking about how long ago our RCT/UTS days were. It literally feels like another lifetime haha.

Monkey and I will be going live with part four of our Disneyland rankings in about three hours. 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific.

ThemeParkPriest

Ayyyye!! At this point it's almost surreal thinking about how long ago our RCT/UTS days were. It literally feels like another lifetime haha.

Monkey and I will be going live with part four of our Disneyland rankings in about three hours. 9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific.

My #21-30:
21Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters
22It's a Small World
23Disneyland Monorail
24Enchanted Tiki Room
25The Little Mermaid—Ariel's Undersea Adventure
26The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
27Gadget's Go Coaster
28Pixar Pal-A-Round
29Disney Railroad
30Goofy's Ski School

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom