So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Congratuations, @Tegan pilots a chicken! You've more than earned it!

Also, @Pi on my Cake, you're under arrest for gaslighting of the highest caliber.

Edit: I have just realized that I have gravely misread the thread (didn't have time to watch the livestream) and that Pi did in fact win the comp. My sincerest apologies.

You're still under arrest, though.
It's ok, I'm kinda surprised it wasn't Tegan also lol

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I probably won't be online much over the summer since that's the busy time at work, but I had a blast and I look forward to seeing you all in the fall!

OSUPhantom

Morning all!

Once again a huge congrats to @Pi on my Cake on your well deserved win! I had no idea which way it was all going to land last night and it was honor to lose to the gaslight king of Season 20!

A special shoutout to @Tegan pilots a chicken whose amazing positivity and passion was such a joy to work with. Multiple times when I was burnt out your energy got me right back into it.

A huge thank you to the judges @TheOriginalTiki and @goofyyukyuk who never had an easy job but made this season a great experience for everyone. Also thank you to the jury and for all the competitors this season. I had the time of my life and as I said the past two nights I have loved joining this community and am looking forward to staying around for quite a while!

I toast my Dunkin coffee to all of you this morning!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
That was an absolute whirlwind of a finale!!

There is no shame in finishing third to these two! @OSUPhantom I had a wonderful time getting to work with you and getting to know you. I’m happy to hear you’ll be sticking around and I’m definitely looking forward to working together more in the future!

Congratulations to @Pi on my Cake - you deserved it! You made every single one of your contributions to the game so uniquely “you” and so very memorable. It was a blast getting to work with you again!

Our wonderful co-hosts @TheOriginalTiki and @goofyyukyuk - you guys were a pure joy all season!! The two of you have a fantastic hosting dynamic, and throughout the season you always kept things positive and fun and enjoyable for the players and the audience. Thank you so very much for everything!

And as a reminder, sign ups for What If will begin later this month and the hype thread will be posted shortly!!

Diplomacy Dog

Felt like posting this here for no particular reason.

threat.png

ThemeParkPriest

Check out my Blog post that recaps Season 20! I focus more on myself as there are people who know me from different walks of life that will be reading it.

ThemeParkPriest

Monkey and I will be going live TONIGHT with the Great Disneyland Ranking Podcast.

9PM Eastern/6PM Pacific.
Sounds good! Somehow I have you guys down for 64 attractions even though you ranked just 62 of them...

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
@AceAstro what the hell even WAS that Mando episode?!?!?! At this point I'm watching out of pure morbid curiosity more than anything else. This is one of the most directionless seasons of ANYTHING I've ever seen. The Bo-Katan plot had a lot of potential but even that pretty much has lost all its tension.

I'm in shock at how ridiculously underwhelming the "payoff" to the Darksaber plot was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom