So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

Diplomacy Dog

Hi, everyone! It's d-lion59! I got a new name! And a new job on the force! And therapy for my existential crisis from last time! Don't worry, I can now confidently say that I am definitely not an alt of @Chaos Cat made for the sake of a joke, no siree Bob!

Just wanted to pop in to check in on everyone and, while I haven't been keeping up on this comp, I did come just in time to see this amazing final project! Great job, @Pi on my Cake, @Tegan pilots a chicken, and @OSUPhantom! I'm rooting for all of you!

(P.S. What was that bit about a gaslighting campain?)

Chaos Cat

Hi, everyone! It's d-lion59! I got a new name! And a new job on the force! And therapy for my existential crisis from last time! Don't worry, I can now confidently say that I am definitely not an alt of @Chaos Cat made for the sake of a joke, no siree Bob!

Just wanted to pop in to check in on everyone and, while I haven't been keeping up on this comp, I did come just in time to see this amazing final project! Great job, @Pi on my Cake, @Tegan pilots a chicken, and @OSUPhantom! I'm rooting for all of you!

(P.S. What was that bit about a gaslighting campain?)
Hey, great to see you, Dog who is definitely a different person from me! Good to see you got better from last time, old buddy old pa-wait a mintue.

And a new job on the force!
OH [pooh], IT'S THE POPO! *logs out of site indefinitely*

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Well, apparently my major section of the website won’t load on mobile??

3D5D30F9-24EA-4FBC-A105-81294385E6EE.png

Soooooo, for anyone who needs it, here’s my Google doc;

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

View attachment 707033

That's odd, it works on android for me.

If it's alright with the judges to edit it after the fact I can make a work around today for posterity sake.

Here's Mickey Mouse Park too since I would assume it has the same issue

Disney Warrior

Legacy: A Disney Park
View attachment 707030
What a banger project! This is really giving me some classic WDW/DL vibes, from how the lands are organized to the usage of dead/never built rides. I think you guys are already imagineers.
Now I wasn’t really following along with the drama here but I honestly didn’t expect to see @OSUPhantom in the Final 3, mainly because he was one of the castaways that I didn’t know much about, but Imagineers always come out to surprise us. (OSU, your game also gives me Colin/Christie Amazing Race 31 vibes as well).
Now as for @Tegan pilots a chicken and @Pi on my Cake , you guys also did well to make it this far (and I don’t know who will win, it seems very close). I don’t get why @Dark PerGron turned dark, but I guess we will find out soon.
With this project, the SYWTBAI series on WDWMagic seems to have ended, but there will definitely be some more fun things to do soon. Tegan’s What If comp is looking cool (I might give that a shot), and hopefully the spirit of Armchair Imagineering still lives on.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
That's odd, it works on android for me.

If it's alright with the judges to edit it after the fact I can make a work around today for posterity sake.

Here's Mickey Mouse Park too since I would assume it has the same issue
It's a quick fix, but I added the links to the site itself for anyone who can't see them embedded and/or be linked through how the site is already set up.

Congrats to @Tegan pilots a chicken @Pi on my Cake and @OSUPhantom for an amazing finale project! And credit to @TheOriginalTiki and @goofyyukyuk for hosting an incredible season of imagineering.

As the winner reveal approaches I thought it would be fun to look back at how much was accomplished over these last 3 months of teamwork. Enjoy!

A wonderful tribute to a great season! Thank you for this trip down memory lane!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
We'll be going live with the Final Tribal Council tonight at 8PM Eastern/5PM Pacific. The jury voting will begin immediately after the show is over with the winner reveal happening tomorrow at the same time. Big thanks to everyone for an awesome season. I'm really busy today but I hope to review everything in detail between now and the actual winner reveal.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No

View attachment 707033

Have you tried tapping the black box instead of the document name? That’s normally where you have to tap to open it but it looks like it just didn’t load the preview properly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom