So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

NateD1226

View attachment 580305
View attachment 580306

View attachment 580308
FIVE WILL ENTER. THREE WILL MOVE ON. GOING LIVE IN 45 MINUTES.

I had so much fun this season! I am so sad that it’s coming to an end as I have made so many new friends and worked with so many amazing people. There was so many awesome prompts this season that made this competition so much fun to participate in. Thank you Tiki and Jokers for being such amazing hosts and having such great feedback. Space, you also gave such great feedback that will definitely help me in the future. Overall, it was a blast!

I guess this is good time to share a personal project with y’all. About a month and half ago, I started a movie review blog called Post Credit Reviews. I would really appreciate if you all could check it out and maybe even sign up for the email campaign! I am working on expanding it and adding new features as it will definitely stick around for a long time.

Mickeynerd17

I had so much fun this season! I am so sad that it’s coming to an end as I have made so many new friends and worked with so many amazing people. There was so many awesome prompts this season that made this competition so much fun to participate in. Thank you Tiki and Jokers for being such amazing hosts and having such great feedback. Space, you also gave such great feedback that will definitely help me in the future. Overall, it was a blast!

I guess this is good time to share a personal project with y’all. About a month and half ago, I started a movie review blog called Post Credit Reviews. I would really appreciate if you all could check it out and maybe even sign up for the email campaign! I am working on expanding it and adding new features as it will definitely stick around for a long time.

I'm glad you had such a fun experience! You are such a wonderful individual to work with (and against!) You'll be greatly missed on this last round. Hopefully we can work together in the future!

MickeyWaffleCo.

In the Parks
No
Thanks to the semifinalists for their hard work. After some deliberation, and a vote from the jury, we have our Final Three:

Outbound
Sharon&Susan
MickeyNerd17
Thanks again to @NateD1226 and @DisneyFan18 for some great projects and performance throughout the season, and sorry to see you guys go.
Congratulations to all five of you for a fantastic job this season! You’ve all done amazing!

Rooting for each one of the three finalists! I’m really looking forward to seeing this final project!

DisneyFan18

Thanks to the semifinalists for their hard work. After some deliberation, and a vote from the jury, we have our Final Three:

Outbound
Sharon&Susan
MickeyNerd17
Thanks again to @NateD1226 and @DisneyFan18 for some great projects and performance throughout the season, and sorry to see you guys go.
It was a huge honor for me to participate in this great competition. I hadn’t participated in a full on competition in two years so I was not expecting to get this far. Nevertheless, I’m very thankful that I got the opportunity and that I had so much fun during it. I’m also very grateful that I got the chance to work and meet so many fantastic people, like @Tegan pilots a chicken @NateD1226 @Sharon&Susan @ThemeParkPriest @Outbound @Mickeynerd17 @Orange Cat to name a few. I’m very excited to see what @Mickeynerd17 @Sharon&Susan and @Outbound come up with and I wish all of the them the best of luck in the finale. Also, I would like to give a shout-out to @TheOriginalTiki and @JokersWild for being amazing hosts and coming up with great challenges, as well as @spacemt354 for always offering magnificent feedback! Thank you everyone for making this competition such a great experience!

Last edited:

Mickeynerd17

Did I ever mention I was rebuilding my Spaceship Earth Cronkite Version? I don't think so!!

I've been working on this alongside my activity in SYWTBAI for the last two months and I've finally got some interior scenes finished! The exterior also looks incredible, and I'm so happy with how it's turning out!

Screenshot_20210824-161444.png
Screenshot_20210824-161500.png
Screenshot_20210824-161759.png
Screenshot_20210824-161835.png
Screenshot_20210824-161526.png
Screenshot_20210824-161554.png
Screenshot_20210824-161617.png
Screenshot_20210824-161629.png

TheOriginalTiki

For the record I have all my feedback written up and will post it immediately after tonight's podcast. I just don't want the feedback to influence the jury votes :) I also VERY MUCH owe all the final five written feedback on the semi-finals as well, so I think when I have time hopefully in the next couple days I'll do a write-up on each of the final five and their arc in the game. Also going to throw it out there that anyone in the cast who wants to come on for a post-game podcast interview is more than free to hit me up and we'll figure something out :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom