So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Disney Dad 3000

I was hoping to learn the whereabouts of the missing $45 million that went into the Pardoes Flat and the Monsieur Cannibale retheme as neither were present on Day 3 of the Themepark Backpacker when the tour went to Efteling.

I'll do some digging and see what I can find for you. There was so much stuff packed in that travelogue, it's entirely possible we missed catching those updates to add if they were done.

Either that, or we really partied it up at Hostel Roots.

TheOriginalTiki

LOVE this!! It very much calls to mind classic Pixar teasers that were just a single scene setting up the premise. Pretty stoked for this one. It's such a bold idea from Pixar and I love that the studio has come back to embracing originality. I'm also thrilled that general audiences have taken to Luca so much because I really think the studio thrives on those sorts of slice of life stories when they've been obsessed with "BIGGER, MORE SAD!!!!" for their original works for a while now.

In other news, I have discovered the genre of "oldies playing in another room and it's raining" and it's been a legitimate game-changer for my sleep cycle, haha.

DisneyFan18

For anyone that watched the final episode of Loki:

WE GOT KANG THE CONQUEROR! Folks, I do believe that this is the point that officially kicks off the big stakes for this next phase of the MCU!
I still can’t believe that THAT happened

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
**COUGH**

CHECK THE CELEBRATION THREAD

**COUGH**

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom