So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Orange Cat

I don’t care anymore, Disney hasn’t given me a reason to care, & I won’t care till they do
Obviously I’m not against the diversity part, that’s very cool to see & Disney has been getting better at this, but generally I’m just worn out on Disney movies, they feel more like they’re inevitable events more so than actual interesting pieces of media, that doesn’t mean they’re bad, just not very intriguing to me.

Outbound

@Outbound! They announced a Haunting of Hill House maze for HHN this year! Wasn't that what you wanted to make before me and @PerGron outnumbered you and went with Bendy and the Ink Machine back in SAV?
I don't think that was me (I don't like horror stuff lol) but n o s t a l g i a I remember that project! SAV was such a great season! And Team Princes 2.0 was super fun to be a part of (Golden Mickeys, Lavatory Laboratory, Bendy)!

PerGron

@Outbound! They announced a Haunting of Hill House maze for HHN this year! Wasn't that what you wanted to make before me and @PerGron outnumbered you and went with Bendy and the Ink Machine back in SAV?
I think you got the order incorrect. I was pushing for Hill House and you and someone else beat me out with Bendy. Still a phenomenal project even if I refuse to play Bendy because I can’t do horror games

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I don't think that was me (I don't like horror stuff lol) but n o s t a l g i a I remember that project! SAV was such a great season! And Team Princes 2.0 was super fun to be a part of (Golden Mickeys, Lavatory Laboratory, Bendy)!
I think you got the order incorrect. I was pushing for Hill House and you and someone else beat me out with Bendy. Still a phenomenal project even if I refuse to play Bendy because I can’t do horror games
Whoops!

Either way, that team was a TON of fun to work on and Hill House looks like it will be a good maze lol

Orange Cat

311AC758-5D23-41A3-B9EA-FD4062871456.jpeg

Orange Cat

Just finished watching Luca & I have a bit to say about the film but my main takeaway is THOSE TWO BOYS HAVE A CRUSH ON EACH OTHER & NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE, EVEN THE CREATORS WHO I KNOW TRYED TO TELL ME SO BUT I’M SORRY IF YOU HAVE TO SAY YOUR STORY ISN’T GAY WELL THEN IT IS GAY & THAT’S JUST THE WAY IT IS

mickeyfan5534

Just finished watching Luca & I have a bit to say about the film but my main takeaway is THOSE TWO BOYS HAVE A CRUSH ON EACH OTHER & NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE, EVEN THE CREATORS WHO I KNOW TRYED TO TELL ME SO BUT I’M SORRY IF YOU HAVE TO SAY YOUR STORY ISN’T GAY WELL THEN IT IS GAY & THAT’S JUST THE WAY IT IS
They're gay. Fight me. Die mad about it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom