So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Not Enough Huh? Well Then: Most Disney Ride Replacements Are Better Than Their Predecessors
I think I disagree.
As much as I love the Pooh ride at MK, I wish we still had Mr Toad. We should have been able to have both.

In Disneyland,
Peoplemover > Rocket Rods
Carousel of Progress > Innoventions

Epcot,
Horizons > Mission Space
World of Morion > Test Track
Original Imagination > the other versions.

DHS,
GMR > MMRR

Magic Kingdom,
Snow White’s Adventures > a M&G
Dreamflight > Buzz Lightyear

There are others. Alien Encounter was better than Stitch but I still prefer Mission to Mars. The Laugh Floor is probably objectively better than Circle Vision, but I really like Circle Vision shows.

Orange Cat

I think I disagree.
As much as I love the Pooh ride at MK, I wish we still had Mr Toad. We should have been able to have both.

In Disneyland,
Peoplemover > Rocket Rods
Carousel of Progress > Innoventions

Epcot,
Horizons > Mission Space
Original Imagination > the other versions.

DHS,
GMR > MMRR

Magic Kingdom,
Snow White’s Adventures > a M&G
Dreamflight > Buzz Lightyear

There are others. Alien Encounter was better than Stitch but I still prefer Mission to Mars. The Laugh Floor is probably objectively better than Circle Vision, but I really like Circle Vision shows.
I present Runaway Railway. I guess Star Wars land can’t just beat a petting zoo though so guess I’m wrong then

Orange Cat

41A9DA21-4BDB-47E6-BB39-FAA0FD184E0F.jpeg

TwilightZone

test track 1 > world of motion >>>>>> test track 2 imo
world of motion is charming but there's something about test track 1's aesthetic and atmosphere that i really love.

Test track 2 misses on both fronts. It's sorely lacking in something but I can't really tell what other than "soul" I suppose.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
test track 1 > world of motion >>>>>> test track 2 imo
world of motion is charming but there's something about test track 1's aesthetic and atmosphere that i really love.

Test track 2 misses on both fronts. It's sorely lacking in something but I can't really tell what other than "soul" I suppose.
It lacks any real cohesive story. And the antilock brake section makes absolutely no sense now. And the “heat” “cold” and “corrosive” chambers do basically nothing now. It has a really great aesthetic! I love the TRON blue everywhere. I just wish it was more than a coat of paint.

JokersWild

Original Poster
Can somebody explain to me why there have been so many Fast and the Furious memes this week. I've seen them EVERYWHERE and I'm so confused. I don't think there was a trailer drop and it's a pretty old joke. I just like don't understand where this sudden influx of Dominic Toretto memes is coming from.

I'm not angry. I'm just deeply confused and scared.

PerGron

Can somebody explain to me why there have been so many Fast and the Furious memes this week. I've seen them EVERYWHERE and I'm so confused. I don't think there was a trailer drop and it's a pretty old joke. I just like don't understand where this sudden influx of Dominic Toretto memes is coming from.

I'm not angry. I'm just deeply confused and scared.
9 came out last week or the week before

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom