So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 18 HYPE THREAD!

NateD1226

Continuing our food theme, today's Question of the Day: What is your favorite meal you’ve had in the parks?
Mac and Cheese Bread Bowl and the Jolly Holiday Combo
1588863813763.png
1588863891057.png

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Oh god, that tomato soup and grilled cheese combo is legendary. It'd be a go-to for me if it weren't for the fact that it's such a heavy meal and tends to mess with my stomach.

One meal I've never seen anyone talk about because of the place's bad reputation for the pizza is the chicken fusilli inside Pizza Port. That, the pasta at Plaza Inn, and ordering one of each of the Bengal BBQ skewers are my go to Disneyland meals.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Continuing our food theme, today's Question of the Day: What is your favorite meal you’ve had in the parks?

I tend to be more of a fan of simpler foods done well. Especially in theme parks. If I'm paying twice what the food would be worth outside the parks and sacrificing time from my vacation, I don't often want something too risky. Plus, I'm a man of simple tastes in general. Pizza and french fries are my two favorite meals just in general.

That being said: Here's my top options!

nachos.jpg
Cheddar-Bacon-Burger-at-Toothsome-Chocolate-Emporium-1-300x200.jpg

Technically an appetizer, but it has so much meat on it that it's basically a meal. But the nachos from Toothsome's Chocolate Emporium followed closely behind by the burgers there. So good! Not to mention really good quality/portions for the price. Especially by theme park standards. I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone who visits Universal.

On the other end of the spectrum...

Yorkshire-County-Fish-Shop-UK-Epcot-600x400.jpg

The Fish & Chips from the UK Pavilion at Epcot! Not sure what it is they do to the fries and the fish at this tiny stand but they are incredible! Before the Backstreet Boys Reunion Tour (which is what the Game Grumps are calling the virus so Youtube won't demonetize them) started, I worked at Bonefish Grill. A pretty decent and well known seafood chain. It's still a chain restaurant, but it is on the upper end of those. Average meals are 20-30 bucks. Their fish & chips are NOTHING compared to this tiny stand at Epcot. It was insane!​

tcool123

Some parts I love! Other parts I've poured hours and hours into and still hate!

I'm building Nook Land right no as a little theme park type thing and it just is not turning out how I want it to!
I have a few parts that have come out great duch as my hedge maze, shopping district, marketplace, and my villagers neighborhoods

But I feel you Im trying to get my carnival and beach front area settled but its rough 😭😭😭

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I have a few parts that have come out great duch as my hedge maze, shopping district, marketplace, and my villagers neighborhoods

But I feel you Im trying to get my carnival and beach front area settled but its rough 😭😭😭
I feel like if I had just one more item that was the right item it would be perfect! But I cannot figure out what it would be lol. Hedge maze is a cool idea though!

NigelChanning

This is kind of a random question but to what scale are you guys aiming for in the Weekly Challenges? This weeks prompt was the snack cart which is debatably a small-scale project so will the scale get bigger as time goes on (land/park prompts)? I don’t have a preference either way but I’m just wondering!

mickeyfan5534

This is kind of a random question but to what scale are you guys aiming for in the Weekly Challenges? This weeks prompt was the snack cart which is debatably a small-scale project so will the scale get bigger as time goes on (land/park prompts)? I don’t have a preference either way but I’m just wondering!
The aim of the Weekly Challenges will be to get everyone in the SYWTBAI mindframe. I think at most, it'll be safe to say that we're drawing the line at an E-ticket

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom