So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 13: Get a Clue (Discussion Thread)

DinoInstitute

So I just read up on the fall season during the commercial break and apparently it's not going to be BB19, but more of a spinoff version of the show.
It's tehincally called "BB digital" or something like that I think, but it's the same generally thing as regular BB afaik.

People on social media are probably gonna refer to it as BB19 though and it'll catch on like BB9 did when it was on in the winter (Julie already called it BB19 on Twitter)

DinoInstitute

Apparently it's going to be just 10 weeks instead of the usual length, which also means either less house guests or more double evictions and no buy/battle backs.
Also Robyn Kass won't be doing casting, someone else will. So with a combination of less players, less twists, and hopefully a cast full of real fans and good, refreshing characters, hopefully this will be a good return to classic BB:D

Voxel

President of Progress City
Got it, can you tell me what the purpose of public class _____ { } thing does, I need to put it in the comment.
As you know class is a container of either functions or information, the best way to think about classes is that you have a class called company, that contains the class product (what they do) and class employee (who works there). The public modifier declares that class as Public which mean any function in the code can create a Company class (or product class or employee class) A class needs a public modifier so that the code can ensure that it is seen by the code.

Does that make sense or is a better explanation needed?

tcool123

As you know class is a container of either functions or information, the best way to think about classes is that you have a class called company, that contains the class product (what they do) and class employee (who works there). The public modifier declares that class as Public which mean any function in the code can create a Company class (or product class or employee class) A class needs a public modifier so that the code can ensure that it is seen by the code.

Does that make sense or is a better explanation needed?
So if I were to write a code + comments it would appear as -
public class Bob { //Contains the functions for Bob
public static void main(String[] args) { // this is the main method
double bobette; // allows variable to have a decimal; creates bobette variable
bobette = 1.1; // sets value of bobette to 1.1
}
}

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom